thunder + sky's checkup

*Thunder and Sky go to the vet for a checkup! And Aspen and Daniel have a little date together! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🐰🐰*

Today, Daniel and Aspen are going to take Thunder and Sky to their vet appointment!

Both Thunder and Sky are doing well and they are growing a ton!

Daniel places Thunder and Sky into the carrying case and Thunder nibbles on Daniel's finger.

"Ouch!" Daniel says loudly, making Joey giggle.

"Who bit you?" Joey asks Daniel as he rocks Ash in his arms and giggles at Daniel.

"Thunder! I swear he hates me." Daniel says to Joey and Joey giggles at Daniel again.

"He is just a baby rabbit! He doesn't understand! And maybe that's why Cocoa doesn't wanna nurse him as much anymore." Joey says to Daniel.

"I'll ask the vet when they are suppose to wean. They are almost five weeks old now." Daniel says to Joey.

"I am sure they are old enough to start weaning, but I'll definitely ask the vet." Joey says to Daniel.

"How is little man feeling, babe?" Daniel asks Joey as he rubs Ash's head.

"He is feeling better! He still has a stuffy nose though." Joey says as he kisses Ash's cheek and Daniel smiles at Joey and Ash.

"Well, Aspen and I are leaving to take the rabbits to the vet for their check up. Come give me a kissy, mister." Daniel says to Joey and Joey then kisses Daniel twice making Joey smile.

"I am going to take a nap with Ash. I am sleepy." Joey says with a grin and Daniel smiles at Joey ear to ear.

"Okay! Go ahead lay down, you two! Get some rest!" Daniel says to Joey and Ash with a grin.

Joey and Ash then go upstairs and lay down for a little bit!

A few seconds later, Aspen comes downstairs, dressed and ready to go!

"I am ready to go, Papa!" Aspen says happily to Daniel.

"Okay, sweety! Is Cocoa okay without her babies with her? I have Thunder and Sky in the bunny carrier and Thunder decided to bite me!" Daniel says playfully to Aspen and Aspen frowns at Daniel.

"Aw, I am sorry, Papa!" Aspen says to Daniel.

"It is okay! He is just teething right now! I think that is why Cocoa doesn't wanna feed Thunder as much any more." Daniel says to Aspen.

"And Cocoa is good, Papa! She is relaxing!" Aspen says to Daniel.

"That's good! Well, let's go!" Daniel says to Aspen and Aspen smiles at Daniel.

Daniel carries the rabbit carrier and he and Aspen get in the car together! Aspen sits up front in the passenger seat and smiles at Daniel.

"Can we go to Starbucks, Papa?" Aspen asks Daniel.

"Sure! We can go get some Starbucks! I brought some snacks for the bunnies too! Hopefully Thunder isn't bullying Sky in the carrier." Daniel says to Aspen and Aspen giggles.

Aspen then smiles ear to ear at Daniel.

"Can I try a Mocha Frappuccino today, Papa?" Aspen asks Daniel.

"Sure!" Daniel says to Aspen happily.

"Yay! First time trying coffee!" Aspen says to Daniel as Daniel giggles.

"You are only getting a tall! A small one for you, miss!" Daniel says to Aspen with sass.

"Can I try a sip of yours too?" Aspen asks Daniel happily.