havey's bedroom makeover! | misterpreda

*Daniel films a video of himself redoing Haven's bedroom! Thank you to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Send suggestions on what on you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 🌈

MisterPreda
278K Subscribers
Today, I am doing a bedroom makeover for my second daughter Haven! They have been really been wanting a bedroom makeover for a few months now, so I decided to finally do it for them and they are so excited! Comment below on what you think about Haven's new bedroom! And I'll see you all Sunday! xoxo MP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel is happily sitting in the living room with Storm sitting next to him on the couch Storm licks Daniel's cheek and Daniel giggles and smiles at Storm.

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel! I am Daniel, but everybody calls me Mister Preda! And I still don't have an intro so yes, this is the intro! If you guys are not subscribed, make sure you hit that subscribe button and give this video a big like, it helps me out a lot! I appreciate it so much and let's get into today's video!" Daniel say to the vlogging camera as he smiles and waves.

"In today's video, I am going to be giving my fourth child, second daughter and a non-binary icon Haven a bedroom makeover! We have been living in this house for two years now, so it has been a while since the kids bedrooms have gotten a makeover! Some of the kids like their bedrooms they way they are while some of them want bedroom makeovers so this might be a series on my channel! Haven's style has definitely changed and they want their bedroom to show that!" Daniel says as Storm yawns, making Daniel giggle.

"I'm sorry I am boring you!" Daniel says to Storm as Storm yawns again.

"So, let me go upstairs and show you all Haven's bedroom now! Haven is at their friend Lacey's house for a playdate so I have all day to hopefully get this done for them!" Daniel says as he chuckles and walks upstairs to Haven's bedroom.

*Haven's bedroom before*

"So this is Haven's bedroom! It isn't girly girl but it is still girly! Haven has been telling Joey and I that they want a computer gaming area, for their room to be blue and they have been wanting a bunk bed. Haven has always liked a smaller bed, they have always been like that. Haven is more into masculine things then girly things but it depends on their mood!" Daniel says as he chuckles.

"So with Haven's bed now, we might give it to River or Eden to have!" Daniel says as he films around Haven's bedroom.

Joey then walks in behind Daniel and smiles at Daniel and the vlogging camera.

"Hello." Joey says softly to Daniel and the vlogging camera.

"Hellur, love! How are you feeling today?" Daniel asks Joey softly and Joey smiles.

"I feel good today, Danny!" Joey says happily to Daniel with a smile.

"That's good! Do you want to be my little assistant today?" Daniel asks Joey softly and Joey nods.