meeting the easter bunny

*The Graceffa-Preda kiddos all go to the mall and meet with the Easter Bunny! Thank you so much for JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🐇🐰*

Today is going to be a extremely fun day for all of the Graceffa-Preda kids!

Today, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash are all going to meet with the Easter Bunny, a yearly tradition for the Graceffa-Preda kids!

This year will be Ash's very first time meeting with the Easter Bunny, which will make this Easter Bunny visit much more special!

Right now, Joey, Maria, Daniel, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash are all getting dressed and ready to head out to the mall, where the Easter Bunny is at!

Daniel, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and River are all upstairs getting dressed and ready, while Joey, Maria, Ash and Eden are all downstairs!

Maria is helping getting Ash dressed and ready, while Joey is finishing up getting Eden ready by putting a hair bow in Eden's hair.

"Ouch!" Eden says with a frown at Joey.

"Uh oh! I am sorry, Edie! Let me fix it!" Joey says as he fixes Eden's hair bow and Eden smiles at Joey.

"Ash is all ready to go!" Maria says as she kisses Ash's cheeks making Ash giggle and smile.

Eden then smiles up at Joey and Joey smiles back at her.

"Thank you, Daddy! I wuv it!" Eden says to Joey.

"You're welcome, princess! It looks so pretty in your hair!" Joey says as Eden giggles and smiles.

"Where is Papa, Daddy?" Eden asks Joey as she hugs his legs tightly.

"Papa is upstairs helping Luna, River and Haven all get dressed and ready to meet with the Easter Bunny!" Joey says to Eden.

"Yay! The Easter Bunny! The Easter Bunny!" Eden says as she jumps up and down happily.

"Are you excited to meet the Easter Bunny again, Edie?" Joey asks Eden.

"Yes! I excited, Daddy!" Eden says with a cheeky smile.

"I am excited too!" Joey says to Eden, making Eden giggle at him.

"Mica mea fursecă! Mica mea fursecă!" Maria says as she tries to take pictures of Ash in his outfit on her iPhone as Joey giggles and smiles at her.

"What did you say, Maria?" Joey asks Maria with a big smile.

"I said, my little cookie to Ash!" Maria says happily to Joey making Joey smile.

"That is so adorable." Joey says to Maria making Maria smile at him.

"He is my little cookie!" Maria says as she picks up Ash and kisses him a few times.

A few seconds later, Everett and Maxwell all walk down the steps together!

"You boys look very handsome!" Maria says as she smiles at Everett and Maxwell.