maxwell turns seven!

*Maxwell turns SEVEN years old! Joey and Daniel take Maxwell and a few of his friends to Universal for a fun day! Thank you to my bff -starrynightss for this cute suggestion! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🧸*

Today is Maxwell's seventh birthday! Joey and Daniel can't believe their second son is already seven years old! Daniel and Joey both remember the Valentine's Day Maxwell was born on very vividly! But the biggest thing was Maxwell was almost born in a car! Maxwell thinks that's really cool, which makes Daniel and Joey both laugh.

Joey and Daniel have decided to take Maxwell to Universal Studios for his birthday instead of having a birthday party! Maxwell got to invite six friends, so he is bringing his big brother Everett, and his five best friends Benji, Tommy, Kase, Deacon and Matteo!

Maria is going to keep down the Graceffa-Presa fort and watch Wolf, Storm, Lark, Aspen, Haven, Luna, River and Eden while Daniel and Joey are away with Maxwell, Everett and Maxwell's best friends!

Joey, Daniel and Maxwell are all getting ready upstairs while Maria, Aspen, Everett, Haven, Luna, River and Eden are waiting for the three of them to come downstairs to celebrate Maxwell's birthday!

*Aspen, Everett, Haven, Luna, River and Eden's outfits*

"Papa, can you do my hair like you do yours?" Maxwell asks Daniel as he stands on the step stool in the boy's bathroom.

"I'll try, bud! But your hair is more curly then my hair is!" Daniel says as he begins to style Maxwell's hair with hair gel and hair spray.

"You are getting so big! You are SEVEN years old today! Do you feel seven years old?" Daniel says to Maxwell and Maxwell smiles.

"I feel the same as I did yesterday, Papa!" Maxwell says, making Daniel giggle.

*Joey and Daniel's outfits *

Joey then walks over to the boy's bathroom and vlogs Daniel and Maxwell together. Daniel smiles at Joey and blows Joey a kiss making Joey blush.