welcoming bria and tristan

*Joey and Daniel welcome their twins into the world! Thank you so much to JustJanielobsessed for always helping me! I hope you guys enjoy it! Love • Bree 💙💖*

Today is the BIG day!

Today, Bria Noelle and Tristan Joesph are going to be born and join the Graceffa-Preda family today!

Both Daniel and Joey woke up at 5am this morning to head to the hospital to get ready for their 9:15am scheduled c-section!

Joey is happily laying in his hospital bed wearing his blue and gray hospital gown! Joey also has two colored monitors on his big baby bump, checking on both Bria and Tristan!

Both babies are happy, healthy and comfy in Joey's womb but today is their birthday!

Right now, Daniel is getting his blue hospital gown on and he is also getting the camera ready to vlog the c-section!

"Are you ready for this, mister?" Joey asks Daniel as he smiles at his husband and Daniel happily nods,  already tearing up and making Joey awe.

"I am so ready, love." Daniel says to Joey.

"Me too!" Joey says to Daniel with a big grin.

Daniel smiles and leans over to kiss Joey and a tear slides down his cheek. Daniel then kisses Joey's big pregnant belly for the very last time.

"Bria is definitely kicking Tristan in there. Poor little guy." Joey says as he giggles at Daniel.

"She won't kick him after today!" Daniel says as he sits on Joey's hospital bed and rubs his arm.

"Yeah, she won't! I am getting nervous for this. And it sucks that they can't give me any anxiety medicine until after the babies are born." Joey says as he sighs, trying to calm down his anxious nerves.

Daniel then softly kisses Joey's cheek and hugs him.

"It will be okay, I promise." Daniel says softly to Joey.

"I know it will be. I know. It is just nerve wracking and it is a big surgery and really scary. But we will meet our two babies today and I am so excited about that." Joey says with a big grin and Daniel smiles.

"I can't wait to hold our babies in my arms. I love them so much." Daniel says to Joey and Joey smiles.

"Me too! I'll probably won't be able to hold them until the c-section over." Joey says to Daniel.

"Well, I'll make sure you can see them while the c-section is finishing!" Daniel says to Joey and Joey smiles.

"Can I have some cuddles before the c-section starts?" Joey asks Daniel softly.

"Of course we can!" Daniel says as he sits down on the hospital bed next to Joey!

Joey then smiles ear to ear at Daniel.

"I love you, Daniel Preda." Joey says softly to Daniel and Daniel smirks.

"I love you too, Joey Graceffa-Preda." Daniel says softly to Joey as he kisses him.

Joey smiles and tears roll down his cheeks and Daniel back at him.

Joey and Daniel both cuddle with each other in bed!

*****

An hour later, it is now time for the c-section!