morning routine with 7 kids!

*Joey and Daniel have decided to film a morning routine video for their YouTube channel! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🌸*

- 4:55am -
Joey vlogs himself walking down the steps slowly. He just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.

Joey then walks into the kitchen and grabs a nice cold bottle of water from the refrigerator  and takes a few sips.

Joey walks into the living room and sees Wolf, Storm and Lark all cuddling with each other on the couch.

"Hi, Larky! Hi, Stormy! Hi, Wolfie!" Joey says as he pets Lark, Storm and Wolf's heads one by one.  

"Do you three have to go potty?" Joey asks Wolf, Storm and Lark in a whisper.

Lark, Wolf and Storm all get off of the couch and run up to Joey, happily wagging their tails and jump around him making Joey smile.

"Okay! Let's go potty!" Joey says as he opens up the screen door and walks outside, feeling the cool fresh air.

Wolf, Storm and Lark walk outside and begin to run around happily before using the bathroom.

Joey sits down on the white bench and relaxes as he watches the dogs run around. Joey then rubs his small baby bump and smiles. Joey still can't believe another Baby Preda is on the way!

Joey grabs his vlogging camera from his pocket and he begins to vlog himself.

"Ahh, good day everyone! And welcome to today's video! Today, Daniel and I are going to film a morning routine video for all of you! I know a lot of you are very curious about how Daniel and I get six kids ready for school throughout the week! I know I would be very curious too! Aspen, Everett, Maxwell and Haven go to school all week since they are in elementary school, Luna goes to preschool three days a week and River goes to Headstart two days a week. Today, all six of them are going to school!" Joey says as he plays with his hair and giggles.

"It is super early, the sun is just coming up now actually! It is five am and I am wide awake! I just couldn't go back to sleep and I don't know why! I do get insomnia when I am pregnant so that's probably it. Well, I am going to wait for the sunrise and I'll catch you guys later!" Joey says as he waves goodbye for now.

- 5:15am -
Daniel has just woken up for the day! Daniel walks downstairs and grabs a Sunny D from the refrigerator, taking a few sips. Daniel is usually the first person awake in the Preda house but not today!

Daniel walks into the living room and looks outside. Daniel sees Joey outside playing frisbee with Storm and Lark with Wolf sitting next to him.

Daniel walks outside and walks over to Joey, Wolf, Storm and Lark. Wolf, Storm and Lark see Daniel and they all run over to Daniel happily.

"Hi, puppies!" Daniel says, petting Wolf, Storm and Lark's heads one by one.

"Good morning, handsome man." Daniel says making Joey's cheeks blush.

"Good morning!" Joey says as he softly kisses Daniel a few times.

"What are you doing up this early, love?" Daniel asks Joey as he rubs Joey's back.

"I don't know, I just couldn't fall back asleep. Probably my pregnancy insomnia I always get." Joey says to Daniel.

"Aw, I'm sorry. You should have woke me up, babe!" Daniel says as he kisses Joey's cheek and rubs Joey's tiny baby bump.

"I didn't wanna wake you up, Danny. It's okay." Joey says as he playfully pinches Daniel's cheek.

Joey begins to vlog himself and Daniel together. Daniel smiles at the camera and kisses Joey's cheek again, making Joey smile ear to ear.