the kids meet the kittens!

*All of the kids are going to member Sakura's six new babies! Thank you JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Send suggestions! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today is the day after Sakura's kittens birth!

All six of the kittens have been doing absolutely amazing and they have been eating a lot from Sakura which is great!

Sakura has also been loving on all of her new babies one by one, making sure all of them are getting lots of love from her.

Daniel and Joey both slept in Sakura'a room just in case she had anymore kittens or if the kittens needed help.

Luckily, the night was uneventful and Sakura and the kittens are all doing well!

Right now, Sakura is out of her birthing box to eat some breakfast and to get a little break from new babies!

"Good morning, princess! Good morning, Sakura! You did such a great job last night giving birth six times! I am so so proud of you!" Joey says as he rubs Sakura's face and back, making Sakura happily purr

"So much faster then Lark's delivery! Sakura was not playing!" Daniel says with sass, making Joey giggle loudly.

"Lark had big babies though! Sakura's babies are little. Look at them all cuddling in there and sleeping together! So cute!" Joey says as he vlogs the kittens sleeping together in the box.

"That is true too! Lark had some big babies! And I guess Ash didn't give my mom any trouble last night, she didn't come in here with him

"That is true too! Lark had some big babies! And I guess Ash didn't give my mom any trouble last night, she didn't come in here with him." Daniel says to Joey.

"Aww, he did so good without us! Looks like he will transition into his own bedroom well in a few more months." Joey says as he pouts a little.

"Baby boy is growing up! And no baby fever! Shush!" Daniel says with some sass and a giggle at Joey making Joey giggle.

"I am not! These kittens are really helping with that! No more babies for me! Pregnancy is ROUGH!" Joey says with a chuckle.