school is out for springgg

*Daniel, Joey, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and River all pick up their school things at school since school is officially over for the year. Thank you to JustJanielobsessed for always helping me! If you get the song reference I'm trying to copy here, you are cool! Send suggestions! Love • Bree ❤️

Right now, Joey and Aspen are both in the car together while Maria, Daniel, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash are back at home!

*Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash's outfits*

Joey fixes his iPhone on the tripod and he begins to vlog himself and Aspen together in the car!

"Ahh, good day everyone and welcome to today's video! So I am starting my day off early with this early bird!" Joey says as he films Aspen who is playing on her iPhone.

"Hi!" Aspen says with a cheeky grin at the vlogging camera.

"So right now, Aspen and I are heading to her middle school to pick up all of the things she has there and to drop off all of her text books she has used this school year! As of yesterday, the governor of California announced that all California public and private schools will not go back in session until next school year due to Coronavirus. So for the last two months of school, the older four kids will do online school." Joey explains to the vlog camera as he drives to the middle school.

Aspen frowns a little bit at the vlogging camera.

"I really miss school. I miss my friends, my boyfriend Easton and my teachers. Sixth grade was supposed to be a really good and fun school year!" Aspen says to Joey and the vlogging camera.

"I know, sweety. I am so sorry that your sixth grade year ended like this. Everett is devastated, Haven is sad, Luna is heartbroken because she might not have pre-k graduation and River is just confused.

"And Max is probably the only one that is excited." Aspen says with sass.

"Max definitely misses his sports and his friends. Max isn't a school fan because he struggles sometimes." Joey says as he fixes his hair and Aspen frowns.

"Well I guess technically i can say im a seventh grader." Aspen says as she giggles.

"Well you technically are a seventh grader but you still have assignments to do for sixth grade!" Joey says playfully and Aspen sighs

"That is boring and annoying." Aspen says as Joey giggles.

"Aw, I'm sorry, princess." Joey says to Aspen.

Aspen smiles a little bit at Joey.

"Is the Starbucks drive thru open?" Aspen asks Joey.

"I think so! Do you want something?" Joey asks Aspen happily and Aspen happily nods.