eden turns 2 during quarentine!

*Eden has a birthday during the Coronavirus quarantine! Thank you to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🎉

- The Night Before -

All of the Graceffa-Preda kids are all in bed for the night!

Daniel and Maria have just finished making Eden's birthday cake and they are now working on some cupcakes for the kids to have with their breakfast tomorrow!

Joey and Madelaine have both been busy blowing up balloons to set up for Eden's small family only birthday party!

Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, Eden's second birthday party had to be canceled, but Joey and Daniel still wanted to celebrate their lucky seven baby girl's second birthday and still make her feel special!

The birthday party will only have Joey, Daniel, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Ash, Maria and Madelaine plus all of the pets!

Ash is still awake and he is happily watching Joey and Madeline blowing up the birthday balloons.

"You need to go to sleep, mister! Why are you still awake?" Joey asks Ash in a babyfied voice.

Ash coos up at Joey and Madeline happily.

"He is so cute! He must think the balloons are interesting! He keeps looking at them!" Madelaine says as she giggles.

Maria then walks over and smiles at baby Ash.

"Hi, cookie! Hi! It is past your bedtime!" Maria says as she picks up Ash and holds him.

"I think he likes to be held when he falls asleep! Hmm who caused that?" Joey says playfully.

"Oh, shush! You and Daniel do it too! Don't blame me!" Maria says playfully, making Madelaine and Joey both giggle loudly.

"Oh well! Do you like the birthday balloons, Ashy?" Joey asks Ash in a babyfied voice as Ash coos again as he yawns.

"See! He instantly falls asleep on his Nonna!" Maria says as she kisses Ash's cheek and Joey laughs.

"Okay, you do have a special touch." Joey says to Maria.

Just then, Daniel walks over and kisses Joey's forehead making Joey's cheeks blush.

"The birthday cake looks so good! You and Maria did a great job on it!" Joey says as he kisses Daniel.

Daniel smiles and wraps his arms around Joey's waist from behind and rests his chin on Joey's shoulder.

"Thank you. I am so sleepy." Daniel says softly.

"Me too. The balloon arch is almost done! The cupcakes are almost done for the kids' breakfast tomorrow morning. I don't know how we pull off these big and extravagant birthday parties! This is a small one and we are really exhausted!" Joey says with a chuckle.