fun time with the kittens!

*Joey, Daniel and the kids all happily play with Sakura and the kittens! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! And also, thank you to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this as always! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today has been a relaxing Monday at the Graceffa-Preda household!

The kids have been finishing up their last few days of school and they have just been relaxing at home, getting ready for summer vacation!

Right now, Joey, Daniel, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden are all in the cat room and they are all enjoying some fun playtime with Sakura and her six kittens named Gemini, Leo, Aquarius, Taurus, Sagittarius and Aries!

Maria is currently outside with Wolf, Lark, Moon, Storm and baby Ash, enjoying the bright California sun together!

Sakura and her six kittens will be leaving the Graceffa-Preda house in just a couple of weeks, so Joey, Daniel and the kids have al been spending a lot of time with the kittens and Sakura!

Everett is comfortably laying on the couch and he is happily watching the kittens running around and playing on the floor with their small kitten toys!

Sakura is calmly laying in her favorite spot in the cat room and she is happily meowing at everyone as she watches all of them.

"Sakura meows sooooo sooooo much!" Maxwell says as he pets Sakura's body softly.

"Yeah! She is talking a wot! It's tute!" Eden says as she giggles and smiles at Sakura.

"She is such a sassy cat, that's why!" Haven says as she giggles loudly and she pets Sakura's head tenderly.

"Sakura is soo sassy! I LOVE that about her personality!" Aspen says with a big cheeky grin.

Joey giggles loudly and happily pets Sakura, making Sakura very happy!

"She absolutely loves all of the attention she can get! Sakura is an attention queen!" Joey says with some sass, making Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden all giggle and smile.

"Daddy, are we keeping Sakura?" Haven asks Joey softly.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" River says as he happily flaps his hands and gets very very excited.

"Yeah, Daddy and Papa! Are we keeping Sakura?" Maxwell asks Joey and Daniel.

"We don't know yet, guys. We just don't know yet." Joey says to Haven, River and the rest of the kids.