ev's important doctors appointment

*Ev goes to the doctor to find out if he is a carrier like Joey! Thank you so much to JustJanielobsessed for helping me always! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today is a BIG DAY for Everett!

Today, Everett is going to get the testing done to see if he is a carrier just like Joey is! There is only a 30% chance that Everett will be a carrier!

Everett is ten years old now so he is old enough now to be tested to see if he is a carrier. 70% of boys are not carriers while the other 30% are!

It is hard to determine if a younger boy (a newborn to a nine year old boy) is a carrier because puberty shows the "female" organs better. The ovaries are much smaller then female ovaries are. Uteruses are also smaller in a carrier then a female.

Also, carrier puberty is different then females. Sometimes carrier boys do not have periods (Joey didn't) but they do have the discomfort of ovulation and cramps during a week in the month.

Right now, Everett, Joey, Ash and Daniel are all getting ready to leave to head out to go to the carrier specialist for Everett to get his testing done!

Everett is very nervous to get all of this testing done. He has never had blood work or any ultrasound done before so he nervous about that!

Daniel smiles at Everett and rubs his back.

"Ev, even if you are or not a carrier, Daddy and I will love you no matter what." Daniel says softly to Everett and Everett smiles at Daniel.

"Aww, thank you Papa! I am just nervous about all of this testing!" Everett says to Daniel.

*Everett's outfit*

"I know, bud! Blood work is just a little pinch but it can hurt a little. But an ultrasound doesn't hurt at all. Just pressure." Daniel says to Everett.

"Will I find out today if I am a carrier? Or will I have to wait?" Everett asks Daniel.

"You will find out today, bud!" Daniel says as Everett smiles.

"Can I have a hug, Papa? Your hugs are the best." Everett asks Daniel.

"Of course, bud!" Daniel says as he hugs Everett tightly.

Joey then walks down the steps with a happy Ash in his arms.

"Your mom is going to take Aspen, Max, Havey, Luna, Riv and Eden out shopping. I'll take Ash with us since the testing shouldn't take that long." Joey says to Daniel and Daniel smiles at Ash and Joey.

"That's fine!" Daniel says happily to Joey.

"Are you ready Ev?" Joey asks Everett and Everett nods.