rawr! river turns three

*River turns THREE years old and has a dinosaur themed birthday party! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💙🦖🦕💚*

Today is River's THIRD birthday!

Today is also River dinosaur themed birthday! River is very excited to have all of his friends and family coming over to the house to celebrate his special day!

River has been really dinosaur obsessed lately, so Joey and Daniel decided a dinosaur themed birthday party would be perfect for their third son!

Right now, Daniel and Maria are finishing up getting all of the dinosaur decorations and all of the food set up for the birthday party! Joey is upstairs and he is helping the kids get dressed!

"Mama! This table looks amazing!" Daniel says to his mother happily.

"You think so?" Maria asks Daniel with a cheeky grin.

"Yes! It looks really great! Thank you so much for helping Joey and I with this party. Mama." Daniel says as he hugs Maria tightly.

"Of course, sweety! This is my grandson's birthday and I always love to help when I can!" Maria says as she hugs Daniel and kisses his cheek.

Daniel grabs Joey's vlogging camera and begins to vlog! Joey has been sick thee past few weeks with his mouth sores so he hasn't been vlogging much. But luckily, Joey is finally feeling a lot better!

 But luckily, Joey is finally feeling a lot better!

*Daniel, Joey and Maria's birthday party outfits*

Daniel turns on Joey's vlogging camera on and begins to vlog himself!

"Hellur, everyone! Welcome to another Graceffa-Preda family vlog! Today is River's THIRD birthday party! I can't believe that our little man is already three years old! It feels like he was just the baby of the family and now he is a very active and rambunctious three year old who is also very sweet and very kind. So right now, all of the kids and Joey are getting dressed and ready for the birthday party upstairs, while my mom and I are finishing up with setting up the party decorations!" Daniel says to the vlogging camera.

"Hi!" Maria says playfully to the vlogging camera as she softly kisses Daniel's cheek, making Daniel feel slightly embarrassed.

"River's birthday party theme this year is dinosaurs because he has been dinosaurs obsessed lately! He loves watching Jurassic Park even though he shouldn't be watching that! He is way too young to watch that, thanks mom!" Daniel says to the camera with some sass.

"He really liked it! And I was with him! Shush!" Maria says in the background playfully to Daniel.

"He also loves the show Dinosaur Train and a few other kid dinosaur shows! So our house is full of dinosaur decorations today!" Daniel says as he begins to vlog around the house, showing all of the colorful dinosaur decorations!