river's first day of school!

*Today is River's first day of Headstart and he is excited! Aspen is 10, Everett is 8, Maxwell is 6, Haven is 4 1/2, Luna is 3, River just turned 2 and Eden is 6 months. Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💜*

Today is River's first day of school EVER! Aspen, Everett, Maxwell and Haven are in school for the day! Luna doesn't have preschool today so she is going to be home today with Maria and Eden.

Joey begins to vlog himself. He is holding a very happy Eden in his arms. Eden tries to knock the camera out of Joey's hand.

"Don't grab the camera, Edie! Silly girl!" Joey says, kissing Eden's cheek.

"Ahh, good day everyone! And welcome to today's video! It has been a busy morning! Aspen, Everett, Maxwell and Haven are at school and Luna, River and Eden have been playing. But today is a very special day for River! River is starting Headstart today! Luna went last year and fell in love with it, so Daniel and I decided that River will do the same thing! He has been asking about going to school, so I think this will be good for him! Daniel is getting him ready and we are going to take him! The first day isn't a regular day, it's just the parents meeting the teacher and the kids meeting each other!" Joey says to the camera.

"Da!" Eden says as Joey smiles at her.

"You are getting so big, Edie. She is six months old already! Yeah you are!" Joey says as Eden giggles and plays with Joey's necklace.

"Go see Daddy, River!" Daniel says from upstairs.

River walks down the steps slowly and is greeted by Maria. Maria smiles at River and takes pictures of him.

"Handsome boy! Are you ready for school today?" Maria asks River as she fixes River's
shoelace.

"YEAH!" River says hugging Maria's leg tightly and Maria kisses him.

*River's outfit*

*River's outfit*

"Daddy!" River says as he runs up to Joey.

"Hi, River! You look so big, buddy! Are you excited for today?" Joey asks River.

"Yeah! School!" River says with excitement.

"You are going to school today, that's right! Papa and I are going to go with you today! We are going to meet your new friends and your teacher!" Joey says as River smiles.

Daniel walks down the steps with his big camera and River's first day of school sign that he and Maria made last night.

Joey hands Eden to Maria and Eden happily plays with Maria's hair.

"Eden, ouch!" Maria says making Joey and Daniel both chuckle.

"She loves to play with hair and necklaces now, so be careful!" Joey says with a giggle.

"Hey River, let's take your first day of school picture!" Daniel says as River runs up to him.

"Yay!" River says as he holds his sign happily.