q&a!

*Daniel and Joey decided to do a q&a! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Thank you Scomicheislove for helping! Hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💕

Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and River are all outside with Maria tending to the flower garden. Joey looks out the window and smiles, seeing his mother-in-law bond with her grandchildren and he loves it.

Daniel and Joey are going to film a Q&A video! They haven't been able to film a lot of sit down videos lately because it is summertime and the kids are all out of school.

"Are you ready to film this video with me, babe?" Joey asks Daniel.

"Yes baby, I'm coming." Daniel says as he and Eden walk into the filming room.

"Hi, baby girl! Hi!" Joey says as Daniel hands Eden to her.

Daniel kisses Joey softly and Joey blushes ear to ear.

"I love you, baby." Joey says softly to Daniel.

"I love you too!" Daniel says as Joey rocks Eden in his arms.

Joey turns on the camera and begins to film his intro.

"Ahh! Good day everyone! And welcome to today's video! So today, Daniel and I are going to answer some commonly asked questions we have been asked lately! We have been very busy this summer and I haven't done a lot of sit down videos lately! I apologize for not posting a lot, Daniel and I just wanna focus on hanging out with the kids and spending time with them." Joey says as Daniel smiles.

"The kids are being occupied outside with my mom, they are starting the flower garden that I planted a few weeks back! Eden is with us! This little girl doesn't wanna take a nap! So she will be the special guest in this Q&A." Daniel says as he kisses Eden's cheek.

"We hope you guys are having a great summer so far! We definitely are! Lots of fun family vlogs are coming up! Well, let's get into the Q&A! We have been talking forever!" Joey says with a giggle.

"This first question has been asked literally a thousand times so far on Twitter, so let's get this question out of the way first!" Daniel says making Joey giggle.

• Will you guys have anymore babies?
"Maybe!" Joey says as Daniel gasps playfully making Joey laugh loudly.

"We sound literally super crazy but yes we may have another baby in the future! Not right now obviously, we just had this beautiful baby girl two months ago!" Joey says as he bounces Eden in his arms.

Eden looks at the camera and Joey waves her arm to make it look like she is waving hello. Eden coos, making Joey and Daniel smile.

 Eden coos, making Joey and Daniel smile

*Eden's outfit*

"Hi, baby girl! You look so pretty today!" Joey says playfully as he kisses Eden's cheek.