surprise! it's everett's 10th birthday!

*Daniel and Joey surprise Everett with an Animal Crossing birthday party for his tenth birthday!Thank you for JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💛*

Today is Everett's TENTH birthday!

Today, Joey and Daniel are going to throw a surprise Animal Crossing birthday party for Everett and he has absolutely NO idea about it!

Joey and Daniel cannot believe that their first born son and their second child Everett is a TEN year old!

Ten years ago today, Everett Phoenix was born three weeks early and he weighed five pounds, eleven ounces and was nineteen inches long!

But today, Everett is a tall, slim, happy, gay and healthy ten year old boy who is about to start fifth grade in a few weeks! 

Daniel and Joey have asked Maria to take Everett out on a little adventure while they set up the Animal Crossing birthday decorations all around the house!

Their plan was to make it look like they completely forgot about Everett's birthday but when in reality they could never do that!

Right now, Everett is happily eating some cereal while Maria and Lark walk downstairs.

Lark happily licks Everett and Everett hugs her tightly.

"Hi, Larky! I am glad you are awake to wish me a happy birthday! Nobody else is awake and I think everybody forgot." Everett says as he sighs loudly.

Lark smiles at Everett and puts her paws on his lap, making Everett giggle and smile.

*Everett and Maria's outfits*

Maria then walks into the dining room, holding a small birthday present for Everett.

"Happy birthday, Everett! I can't believe you are TEN years old today!" Maria says as she hugs Everett tightly making Everett smiling a little.

Everett hugs Maria tightly, making Maria smile ear to ear at him.

"Thank you, Nonna! You are the only one who remembered my birthday so far." Everett says softly to Maria.

Maria slightly frowns at Everett being upset. Maria knows this is part of the plan, but she hates that Everett thinks nobody remembered his birthday.

Everett then shrugs his shoulder and sighs loudly.

"It is not a big deal Nonna. I am just gonna hangout in my bedroom today and play Animal Crossing." Everett says to Maria.

"But I have a surprise for you, Ev!" Maria says as he hands Everett the small bag.

Everett opens up the bag and sees a gift certificate to get his nails and toenails done! Everett smiles ear to ear at Maria.