hanging out with molly!

*The Graceffa-Preda's all go to hang out with Molly for a few hours! Thank you to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🌈🥰

Joey, Daniel, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash have all made it to Molly Burke's house to visit!

Joey, Daniel, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash are going to have dinner with Molly as well as see how Leo is doing in her new home!

*Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash's outfits*

River happily runs up to the door and rings the door bell a few times.

"Good job, Riv! Good job!" Daniel says with a big grin.

"Yay!" Eden says as she claps her hands and giggles happily as she gets excited.

Joey smiles at all of the kids excitement.

"I am so excited to see Leo!" Joey says as he bounces Ash in his arms.

"Me too! I've missed her!" Everett says to Joey.

"I've missed her too!" Haven says to Joey.

"I've heard Leo is doing great with her new brother!" Daniel says with a big grin.

Gallop begins to bark inside, causing all of the kids to giggle and smile.

A few seconds later, Molly's assistant Alyssa opens the front door with Gallop by her side.

"Hello, everyone!" Alyssa says with a big grin.

"Hi!" Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden all say unison.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Ash says as he waves at Alyssa.

Alyssa smiles at all of the kids, Joey and Daniel.

"Hello! Come on in! Molly is upstairs finishing getting ready!" Alyssa says to Joey, Daniel and the kids.

Joey, Daniel, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash all happily walk into Molly's house together!

Gallop the dog happily walks over to greet all of the kids.

"Be easy, Gallop! Be easy with the little kids! Don't worry, he won't bite! He just loves hugs!" Alyssa says to Gallop and the kids with a smile.

Aspen smiles ear to ear at Alyssa and Gallop.

"Can we pet Gallop?" Aspen asks Alyssa.

"Yes, you can! He is off duty right now." Alyssa says as all of the kids with a smile.

Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River's and Eden all begin to pet Gallop.

"Good job for asking, Aspen! Remember guys, we usually don't pet service dogs because they are working." Joey explains to the kids and Aspen nods.