saying goodbye to the kittens

*Aquarius, Aries, Sagittarius and Leo all go to their new homes! Taurus and Gemini are Hope's and will stay at the house for a few more weeks. Thank you to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🌈*

- Aquarius -
Joey holds Aquarius for the last time while Daniel packs up Aquarius' bag with his favorite bed, some kitten food and some of Aquarius' favorite toys.

All of the kids already said their goodbyes earlier to Aquarius and they are upstairs with the rest of the kittens to keep them occupied and make sure they don't feel sad.

Aquarius will be going to Joey and Daniel's new neighbors Elyana and Abigail! The family of nine soon to be ten, have been really wanting a kitten for a while now, so when they saw Aquarius on Joey's videos, they knew they wanted to adopt him!

And of course Joey said yes! He knows Elyana, Abigail and their seven children will take very good care of Aquarius and Joey, Daniel and the kids can visit Aquarius as much as they want!

Aquarius will have the same name with the nickname of Q.

Daniel smiles up at Joey and Aquarius.

"Ready to take him to his new home?" Daniel asks Joey softly.

"Yes, I am! Abigail texted me this morning and she and Elyana are ready for Q! Their kids don't know Aquarius is coming!" Joey says with a big cheeky smile and Daniel smiles back.

"Aww, they are going to love Aquarius!" Daniel says with a big smile.

"They sure are! Are you ready to take Aquarius over?" Joey asks Daniel as he kisses Aquarius' nose and Aquarius happily purrs while Daniel nods.

"I am sad Aquarius he is leaving but we can always go see him!" Daniel says to Joey.

"I am sad too. And I know! We know he is right across the street if they ever need help! And Abigail and Elyana said that we can visit whenever!" Joey says to Daniel and Daniel smiles.

"Let's go!" Daniel says as he holds Aquarius' bag full of things.

Daniel, Joey and Aquarius all walk across the street together!

"Wow, Aquarius! Look at the sunshine and the plants!" Joey says to Aquarius and Aquarius purrs.

Daniel rings the doorbell and smiles to Joey. Joey smiles back at Daniel and rubs Aquarius' head.

A few seconds later, Abigail happily opens the front door and smiles at Daniel and Joey.

"Here he is!" Joey says as he holds up Aquarius. 

"Oh my goodness! He is so little and precious!" Abigail says as she pets Aquarius' head.

"This is your new Mommy! You have two mommies!" Joey says to Aquarius in a babyfied voice.

Aquarius meows and Abigail smiles at him.

"Oh my goodness, he is so precious!" Abigail says as she holds Aquarius for the first time.

"He was our little runt of the group!" Joey says to Abigail.

Elyana then walks over to Abigail, Joey and Daniel with a humungous smile on her face.

"Is Q here?" Elyana asks Abigail and Abigail proudly nods.

Joey begins to get a little choked up.

"Aww, don't cry sweety." Daniel says to Joey as he rubs his back.

"Thank you so much for allowing us to be Aquarius' parents." Elyana says with a big cheeky smile.