sunset date night

*Joey and Daniel have a romantic date night watching the sunset! Thank you to my bff JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree❣️

Joey and Daniel are both sitting on the couch together and they are cuddling with each other while Maria tries to convince them to leave the house for a few hours and have some fun!

"You two better go on a small date night or else!" Maria says was Romanian sass at Joey and Daniel.

"Nothing is open, Maria!" Joey says playfully to his mother-in-law.

"You two can go on a hike or have a picnic!" Maria says to Joey and Daniel.

"Mom, Joey doesn't like waking outside let alone hiking." Daniel says to his mom.

"Oh shush! I'll watch the kids for you! I am a free babysitter!" Maria says to Joey and Daniel and Daniel sighs at Maria.

"Are you sure? We can stay home!" Daniel says to Maria.

"Yes! I told you two many many many times that you guys can go out whenever to just let me know!" Maria says as she picks Ash and Ash lays his head on Maria's shoulder.

Daniel then happily looks at Joey.

"Well, I did have something in mind. Do you wanna go out on a date?" Daniel asks Joey softly as Joey blushes and smiles at Daniel.

"I would love to! Just don't let us get the virus!" Joey says playfully to Daniel and Daniel smiles.

"I won't, I promise. I'll go get everything ready and you can go get dressed into something comfy." Daniel says as he kisses Joey.

"Okay!" Joey says happily to Daniel.

Joey goes upstairs and quickly changes his outfit and he comes back downstairs.

Joey puts on a pair of white yoga pants and a loose blue shirt. Joey then puts the matching necklace Daniel bought him for his birthday a few days ago.

"Daddy! Where you going?" River asks Joey.

"Yeah, Daddy! Going bye byes?" Eden asks Joey.

"Papa is going to take me out on a date!" Joey says happily to River and Eden.

"What's dat?" River asks Joey, making Joey awe and smile.

"A date is where two loving adults go and spend time together alone." Joey explains to River and Eden.

"Oh!" River and Eden both say in unison to Joey with big smiles as they both run over to the playroom to play.

"Daddy! You and Papa are all dressed up!" Luna says as she giggles.

"Yeah, Daddy! All dressed up and handsome!" Haven says to Joey.

Joey smiles at both Haven and Luna.

"Papa and I are going out on a date!" Joey says happily to Haven and Luna.

"Awwww!" Haven and Luna both say in unison to Joey.

"Daddy! Papa is bringing yummy food!" Maxwell says happily.

"And cake!" Everett says as he giggles loudly.

"You two ruined the surprise! How annoying!" Aspen says to her younger brothers in annoyance.

Daniel then walks over to where Joey is.

"Max! Ev! I bribed you!" Daniel says playfully to Everett and Maxwell.

"Sorry, Papa!" Maxwell and Everett both say in unison.