eden's 1 year checkup + seeing baby #8 for the 1st time!

*Eden gets her one year checkup and Joey has his first appointment for baby #8! More cute Janiel family fluff! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🖤*

Joey and Daniel have a very busy day today! Eden has her one year check up with the pediatrician, River and Luna have speech therapy appointment at home and Aspen, Everett, Maxwell and Haven get their report cards!

Also, Joey also has an appointment to check on the new baby! Nobody knows about the new baby still except for Daniel and Aspen! Joey and Daniel wanted to go to the appointment to make sure everything is well with the baby before announcing the pregnancy to everyone!

Maria is sitting in the living room with River, Luna, Eden, Wolf, Storm and Lark. River, Luna and Eden are having a little tea party while Wolf, Storm and Lark are cuddling on Lark's bed.

 River, Luna and Eden are having a little tea party while Wolf, Storm and Lark are cuddling on Lark's bed

*Luna, River and Eden's outfits*

Daniel is making himself a cup of coffee while Joey is eating a bowl of Lucky Charms cereal to calm down his morning sickness.

"Ahh, good day everyone! Welcome to today's video! I am currently eating some Lucky Charms because my stomach is kinda upset right now." Joey says as he films his bowl of cereal.

"Yeah, he thinks cereal will help his stomach ache. A sugary cereal!" Daniel says playfully as he sips on his coffee.

"Well, my stomach hasn't been feeling right and sugary cereal is one of the few things I can keep down, Danny!" Joey says with sass to Daniel as he vlogs Daniel drinking his coffee.

"Well, you are getting checked at the doctor today to find out what's going on, mister!" Daniel says with sass to Joey making Joey giggle.

"Anyway, we are about to head to Eden's one year checkup! Baby girl is getting so big, I can't believe it! We are almost two weeks late because Eden's birthday was the tenth and it is now the twenty fourth. Oops! The doctor's office was really booked! But we are finally making it!" Joey says as he giggles.

"Our kid's pediatrician is amazing so no wonder she is booked all of the time." Daniel says as he kisses Joey's cheek.

"She really is amazing. We have been seeing her since Aspen was a newborn." Joey says with a grin.

"Daniel, what time is the speech therapist coming to the house for Luna and River?" Maria asks Daniel as she walks into the kitchen.

"She will be here at twelve o'clock! I told her that Joey and I will be out and that you will be here with them. Her name is Jenn! She will work with River first and then Luna. She will be here for about an hour or so. Luna will actually be graduating from speech therapy very very soon! Her speech has gotten so much better since being in preschool and speech therapy!" Daniel says River and Eden run over and smile at him.

"Luna is talking is so clear! Even River is now! I am so proud of my little ones." Joey says as Luna and River both smile at him.

"Yay! I can't wait to see Ms. Jenn today!" Luna says with excitement.