river's scary allergic reaction

*River has a scary reaction to eating cantaloupe! Thank you so much to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Love • Bree 🧡*

Today has been a relaxing Saturday at the Graceffa-Preda house!

Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden have been busy doing their chores!

Aspen has been cleaning her rabbits cages, Everett and Maxwell have been cleaning up the backyard from all of the dog poop, Haven and Luna have been cleaning up the litter boxes and River and Eden have been sweeping all of the hair off of the floor!

Ash has been busy crawling around and playing with the cats and dogs, Joey is finishing up editing a few videos, Daniel is watering the garden and Maria has been doing her laundry! 

Daniel brings in a fresh cantaloupe from the garden and he begins to clean it off and cut it up for snacks!

"Hey kiddos! Who wants some cantaloupe?" Daniel asks Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden.

"MEEEE!" Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven and Luna all say in unison with big smiles as they run over.

"I do! I do!" Eden says as she jumps up and down.

*Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash's outfits*

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Ash says happily as he crawls over to Daniel, making Daniel smile.

"You are the fruit monster aren't you, Ashy? Aren't you?" Daniel says in a babyfied voice at Ash and Ash giggles loudly at his Papa.

"Mmm! That cantaloupe smells really good! I could smell it in my office!" Joey says as he slowly walks down the steps.

"It sure does! It smells so fresh and yummy!" Maria says as she picks up Ash and holds him in her arms.

River has never really been a fruit kid. River does like apples, bananas, oranges, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries! But he doesn't eat them as much as he should.

Daniel gives pieces of cantaloupe to Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, Eden, Joey, Maria and very tiny pieces to Ash!

"River, do you wanna try some cantaloupe?" Daniel asks River with a smile and River nods.

"Uh huh!" River says with a big smile.

"Good! I am so glad you want to try some new foods! Cantaloupe is really sweet and yummy!" Daniel says with a cheeky smile at River.