new neighbors!

*A new family moves into Joey and Daniel's neighborhood! Thank you to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💖*

Today has been a relaxing and fun day at the Graceffa-Preda household!

Maria, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash are all outside and they are all playing together!

Joey picks up his vlogging camera begins to vlog some of his day!

"Ahh, good day everyone and welcome to today's video! I am just peeking out my window and I see new people have moved across the street! Daniel and I saw a sign on the house the other day that it was bought so we have been curious on who is going to move in! It looks like a family from what I can tell." Joey says to the vlogging camera as he tries to vlog out the window

Daniel happily walks over and sees Joey filming out the window.

"What are you doing, Joesph?" Daniel asks Joey playfully.

"Trying to see who our new neighbors are! Looks like they have a lot of kids like us!" Joey says playfully to Daniel and Daniel gasps.

"Stop spying on our new neighbors!" Daniel says as Joey giggles loudly at Daniel.

"What! They can't see me!" Joey says playfully to Daniel and Daniel giggles a little bit.

"You are so creepy! Let them move in in peace!" Daniel says to Joey.

"Maybe later we should walk over and say hello!" Joey says to Daniel.

"We can with the kids once they are settled in!" Daniel says with a smile as he peaks through the window with Joey.

"How many kids do you see? I thought I saw eight but maybe I miscounted." Joey says as he giggles at Daniel and Daniel looks for a minute.

"I see five or six kids!" Daniel says to Joey.

"Oh my gosh, they are gay too!" Joey says with excitement and Daniel laughs.

"Oh my god, my husband is a creepy little spy." Daniel says as he tickles Joey and Joey laughs.

"What are the kids doing? Playing outside with Maria and the dogs?" Joey asks Daniel and Daniel nods.

"Yup! They are just running around and playing!" Daniel says happily to Joey.

Just then, Everett runs in the house and runs over to Joey and Daniel.

"We have new neighbors!" Everett says with lots of excitement at Joey and Daniel.

"Papa and I see them, bud! We are going over to visit in a little bit!" Joey says to Everett and Everett smiles.

"I was watching over the fence and they have kids that look like our ages!" Everett says to Joey and Daniel.

"That's really fun! Maybe they will all go to your school, Ev!" Daniel says to Everett and Everett smiles happily.

"I love having new neighbors! Especially some with kids!" Joey says to Daniel and Everett and Everett smiles.

"Me too, Daddy! New friends to play with!" Everett says to Joey with a cheeky smile.

"Let's go outside and swim for a few hours!" Joey says with a big smile at Daniel and Everett.

"YES!" Everett says with a big cheeky smile at Joey and Daniel.

"Let's swim!" Daniel says with a big cheeky smile.