haven's secret + new hairstyle

*Haven reveals a big secret to Joey and Daniel and then she gets a new hair style! Thank you to my best friend JustJanielobsessed for helping me! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💋*

Haven has been keeping a huge secret! Haven has been scared to tell anybody about it!

Haven's big secret is.... she is bisexual.

Haven has always liked boys and girls the same way. Both genders to her are pretty and attractive to her. Haven is only six but Haven remembers having both a boy and girl crush when she first started preschool when she was three.

Haven has a girl and boy crush right now! She likes Talon and Lacey!

Haven quickly walks over Everett's bedroom and knocks on his bedroom door.

"Ev, can I talk to you?" Haven asks Everett softly.

"Sure, Havey! What's up, sissy?" Everett says happily to Haven as he let's her in his bedroom.

Haven walks into Everett's bedroom and shuts the door before she sits down on his bed.

"I need to tell you something, but I am really scared to tell Daddy and Papa because I don't want them to be mad or disappointed in me." Haven says softly to Everett.

"What is it, Havey? And Daddy and Papa will love you no matter what! They love me and I'm gay! So they will love you no matter hat too!" Everett says to Haven as Haven looks up at Everett.

"Ev... I-I'm b-bisexual. Boys and girls are pretty to me." Haven says softly to Everett.

"That's really cool, Havey!" Everett says happily as he hugs Haven and Haven smiles a little bit at Everett.

"I don't know how to tell Daddy and Papa. Do I just say it or do I do something to tell them?" Haven asks Everett.

"You just tell them, it's okay to just tell them straight forward!" Everett says proudly and Haven smiles.

"Thank you, Everett. You are the best big brother ever." Haven says to Everett with a big grin.

"You're welcome! I love you!" Everett says to Haven happily as he hugs her.

"I love you too!" Haven says as she hugs Everett back tightly.

Haven then walks down the hall to Joey's office where Joey is editing a Youtube video and Daniel is laying on the couch.

"Daddy? Papa? Can I come in? I want to ask something." Haven says to Joey and Daniel.

"Sure, Havey girl!" Daniel says happily.

"What's up princess?" Joey asks Haven with a big smile.

Haven then sits on Daniel's lap, making Joey and Daniel both smile at her.

"C-can I g-get a short haircut?" Haven asks Daniel as she hands Daniel her iPad, showing him a picture of a short hairstyle she wants.