relaxing bubble bath

*Daniel surprises Joey with a relaxing bubble bath! Thank you to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💙*

Joey has just came home from a very long day of running errands and a few business meetings.

Joey walks into the house, almost in tears. Daniel frowns at his tired husband and walks over to him.

"Hi, sweety. What's wrong?" Daniel asks Joey softly.

"Hi, Danny. And I am just exhausted. I've been running non stop all day today." Joey says as he sighs and he tries to not cry.

Daniel then pulls Joey in his arms and hugs him tightly.

"Aww, babe. Come here." Daniel opens his arms for Joey to crawl into.

"I just wanna relax for the rest of the night but I miss the kids. How were they today?" Joey asks Daniel.

Daniel softly kisses Joey's forehead, making Joey smile.

"All of the kids were all very good today! They all helped Maria and I in the garden too! They are all out with Maria now because she knew you would be home soon. So she took the kids out to dinner, so we could spend some much needed one on one time together. I even set something up for you upstairs!" Daniel says to Joey as Joey smiles and blushes at Daniel, already feeling in a better mood.

"I am surprised Maria took all eight of the kids out! She is the best." Joey says as he hugs and kisses Daniel.

"She is truly the best! Best grandparent award goes to her!" Daniel says to Joey happily.

Joey then hugs and kisses Moon, Lark, Storm, Wolf, Rowan and Yarrow, making Daniel smile.

Daniel then picks Joey up playfully making Joey laugh loudly.

"Come on, love! I wanna show you what I set up upstairs! Close your eyes!" Daniel says to Joey as Joey giggles loudly and holds onto Daniel happily.

Daniel carries Joey up the stairs and into the master bathroom, where candles are lit all around the bath tub and the lights are dim.

Joey giggles loudly and smiles at Daniel.

"I smell lavender and vanilla! Mmm!" Joey says with a big smile.

"I wanted to surprised you with something romantic!" Daniel says to Joey as he kisses Joey a few times.

Joey smiles at the bathtub filled with bubbles and scattered rose petals. Seeing this makes Joey burst into happy tears.

"Te iubesc." Joey says softly to Daniel

"Te iubesc." Daniel says softly back at Joey.

Daniel then softly kisses Joey a few times and the last kiss turns into a french kiss.

Joey then jumps into Daniel's arms and continues to slowly kiss Daniel. Daniel giggles and kisses Joey back.

"Let's get in the bathtub together, shall we?" Daniel asks Joey as he winks at him.

Joey smiles ear to ear at Daniel.

"Yes, please!" Joey says happily to Daniel.

Joey and Daniel begin to undress each other. Joey yawns and hides his face into Daniel's shoulder as Daniel slowly undresses him.

"Was that okay, love?" Daniel asks Joey softly.

"Yes, that's fine. It feels good to just be alike with the two of us. I love our babies so much, but nights like this are so needed too. I dont know what we would do without your mom. We really need to spoil her." Joey says to Daniel and Daniel nods in agreement.

"You are the love of my life." Daniel says to Joey softly.

"You are the love of my life too!" Joey says as he kisses Daniel again.

Daniel and Joey both sit in the bath tube together. Joey leans against Daniel's chest and closes his eyes

"This is so nice." Joey says to Daniel.

"This is so relaxing and perfect." Daniel says to Joey as he rubs Joey's shoulders.

Joey leans more into Daniel and slowly begins to drift off, making Daniel smile.

Daniel then begins to kiss all over Joey's back and neck.

Twenty five minutes later, Joey stirs in his sleep and slowly wakes up.

"W-was I asleep?" Joey asks Daniel softly.

"A little bit!" Daniel says as he giggles and kisses Joey's cheek as Joey frowns at Daniel.

"I am sorry I fell asleep!" Joey says softly to Daniel.

"It's okay! You have had a long day, love. It was really cute." Daniel says as he smiles at Joey.

Joey yawns and closes his eyes again.

"Wanna get out of the tub and relax in bed?" Daniel asks Joey softly and Joey nods.

"Carry me, please?" Joey asks Daniel.

Daniel and Joey rinse each other off and Daniel carries Joey out of bathtub and into the bedroom.

Daniel then dresses Joey in his pajamas and lays Joey down in bed, making Joey smile.

"You are so sweet, mister." Joey says to Daniel as he kisses him.

Daniel then pulls Joey into his arms and quietly hums a Romanian lullaby, making Joey smile as he cuddles Daniel.

Wolf, Lark, Moon and Storm all happily walk into the bedroom and lay down on the floor.

Daniel then pulls the covers up and kisses Joey's head tenderly.

"I love you, baby." Daniel says to Joey.

"I love you too." Joey says as he smiles at Daniel.

For the rest of the night, Joey and Daniel spend much needed one on one time together :)