telling some family!

*Joey and Daniel tell a few family members about the third baby! Thank you so much to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💖*

- Telling Maria -
Daniel and Joey just fed all of the babies a bottle! All of the babies are now cuddling in a bigger hospital crib together and they are sleeping.

Joey's nurse brought him a bigger hospital crib so all three babies can cuddle with each other and still feel like they are in the womb!

"How are you feeling?" Daniel asks Joey softly and Joey smiles.

"I feel good, Daniel. How are you feeling?" Joey asks Daniel.

"I feel really amazing. Today has been so amazing so far." Daniel says as he kisses Joey's cheek.

Joey giggles and leans into Daniel and kisses him using a tiny bit of tongue.

"Wanna make another one?" Daniel asks Joey playfully and Joey laughs.

"No! You are getting snipped and we are using condoms from now on and I am going on birth control." Joey says to Daniel as Daniel playfully frowns as he kisses Joey's forehead.

"No, you didn't say nothing wrong, love! I know eleven kids is going to be a lot for us. You have been through nine pregnancies to have all of them and I am so happy everyday for the family we have." Daniel says as he tears up and Joey tears up too.

"Don't make me cry, Daniel." Joey says as he has tears slipping down his cheeks and he hugs Daniel.

"Are you ready to tell everyone about our secret baby girl? I want to tell everyone before it comes out somehow." Daniel says to Joey and Joey smiles.

"Let's call your mom first, Danny." Joey says happily to Daniel and Daniel smiles.

"Do you want to bring the babies over here with us? Or should we keep them in their crib?" Daniel asks Joey and Joey looks over his shoulder at the babies.

"Aww, they are all sleeping right now. Let's leave them in there." Joey says as Daniel nods.

"I'll just pan the iPhone over to show her the babies then." Daniel says happily to Joey.

Joey gets his iPhone out and dials Maria's cell phone number.

After few rings, Maria happily answers her iPhone.

"Hi, Mama!" Daniel says happily to Maria.

"Hi, Maria!" Joey says with a big grin.

"Hi, Joey! Hi, Daniel! Are the twins here? Are the twins here?" Maria asks with a big cheeky smile on her face.

Daniel giggles and whispers at Joey.

"Can I tell her?" Daniel asks Joey with a grin and Joey happily nods and smiles at Daniel.

"Tell me what? Is something wrong with the babies?" Maria asks Joey and Daniel in confusion.

"No! Nothing is wrong at all!" Joey says with a big smile.

Daniel then giggles loudly at Maria.

"All three of them are here!" Daniel says as he emphasizes the number three to Maria.

"Three? I thought twins were two babies?" Maria asks Joey and Daniel in confusion.

Daniel then pan overs to the three sleeping babies in their crib.

Maria gasps and tries to not scream since Ash is taking his afternoon nap.

"Wait! I don't understand! How did this happen?" Maria asks Joey and Daniel playfully and Joey smiles.