saying goodbye to the puppies

*Maria, Joey, Daniel, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden say goodbye to Blue, Green, Yellow, Lavender and Pink! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💙💚💛💜💖*

It is now time for Blue, Yellow, Lavender, Pink and Green to go to their forever homes. The kids are a little sad that the puppies are leaving but they all understand that the puppies will have wonderful lives in their forever homes!

- Blue -
Daniel and Aspen are taking Blue to his forever home today! Blue lives about fifteen minutes away from them which makes Joey, Daniel, Aspen and the rest of the kids very happy.

Daniel is driving Aspen and Blue to Blue's forever home while Joey, Maria, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden are at home with the rest of the puppies!

Aspen is sitting in the backseat with Blue in her arms, getting some last minute cuddles with him. Aspen has grown attached to Blue but she has talked to Blue's new owners and she is confident he will go to the best home possible!

"How is Blue Bear doing, Aspen?" Daniel asks Aspen as he looks at Aspen and Blue in the back seat.

"He is really good, Papa! He really loves to sit and look out the window!" Aspen says to Daniel.

"He always did love car rides! He is such a good boy!" Daniel says as Aspen giggles and smiles.

"He is the best boy ever!" Aspen says with a big smile as she hugs Blue tightly.

*Aspen's outfit*

*Aspen's outfit*

"Blue, you are going to your new home today! Yay!" Aspen says, making Blue wag his tail again.

"You sure are, Blue Bear! Your new parents are going to love you so so much and they are very excited to have you as their puppy!" Daniel says to Blue and Blue's tag happily wags.

Aspen begins to look down and tries to not get upset and cry. Aspen knew this day was going to come for a while now, but she is still sad that her buddy is going to leave her to go to his forever home.

"Aspen, are you doing okay back there?" Daniel asks Aspen softly.

"I am doing okay, Papa! I might cry a little once we leave Blue with his new family, but I will be fine." Aspen says as she stays strong.

"It is okay to cry, Asp! It is okay! Daddy and I have been crying a lot too! And Nonna too." Daniel says to Aspen and Aspen nods at Daniel.

"But Blue is going to be in a loving home and he will be very well taking care of. Don't worry! And his new owners will send us lots of pictures and videos of him too." Daniel says to Aspen and Aspen smiles at her Papa.

Aspen then hugs Blue again and softly kisses his forehead.

"Aww, you two are so so cute!" Daniel says, making Aspen giggle and smile.