happy janiel thanksgiving!

*The Graceffa-Preda's celebrate Thanksgiving with their family! Thank you to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🤎🧡💛

🦃 It is Thanksgiving morning! 🦃

Daniel stayed up very late last night preparing some of the things for the big Thanksgiving dinner for everyone! All he has to do is cook the turkey!

Joey wakes up and checks the clock on his nightstand and he sees that it says 8:38 am.

To Joey's surprise, Daniel is still fast asleep next to him! Usually Daniel is up very early in the morning to let the dogs outside and to check on Ash!

Joey smiles and turns to Daniel and pulls the blanket up as he cuddles next to Daniel.

After a little while, Daniel wakes up and cuddles into Joey, not wanting to have to get out of bed.

Ash happily crawls over to Joey and Daniel's bed after escaping out of his crib for the first time.

Ash crawls over to Daniel's side of the bed and he begins to pull on Daniel's blanket.

Daniel then turns around at Ash and smiles ear to ear at him.

"Hi, Ashy! Happy first Thanksgiving, ever baby boy!" Daniel says as he picks up Ash and lays him in between himself and Joey.

"Did Nonna get you out of your crib, bub?" Daniel says as he sniffs Ash's butt and realizes he wasn't changed and that is something Maria ALWAYS does.

Daniel then realizes Ash climbed out of his crib while Ash giggles and smiles.

"Ashy! What are you doing climbing out of your crib!" Daniel says as Ash giggles again.

"You can't grow up just yet! You are too little for a toddler bed, Ashy!" Daniel says with a frown and Ash smiles at him.

Just then, Joey slowly wakes up and smiles at both Daniel and Ash.

"Good morning, Danny. Good morning, Ashy. Happy Thanksgiving!" Joey says as he kisses Daniel on the lips and then kisses Ash's cheek.

"Happy Thanksgiving, love. Guess who crawled out of his crib this morning?" Daniel says to Joey and Joey gasps loudly.

"Oh my gosh! Did he really?" Joey asks Daniel happily and Daniel nods.

"Yup! I first thought my mom let him out of his crib and let him crawl in here! But then I realized his diaper isn't changed and my mom wouldn't just let him crawl around with a wet diaper." Daniel says to Joey and Joey gasps.

"Ash Daniel! You goof!" Joey says as he smiles and Ash giggles loudly.

"I'll change him, Danny! You stay in bed and rest! You were up late last night cooking." Joey says softly and Daniel smiles at Joey.

"I need to get up too. The turkey needs to be put in the oven." Daniel says as he sits up and sits Ash in his lap.

"Sounds like the littles are downstairs with Maria! Eden, River and Luna are excited about something." Joey says as he chuckles.