eden's first birthday

*Eden is now one years old! She is getting so big! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💌*

Today is Eden's first birthday party! Joey and Daniel cannot believe that their baby girl is one years old already! It feels like yesterday that she was born at home in the warm water.

Daniel, Joey and Maria have been very busy this morning, putting up all of the decorations for Eden's birthday while the kids play and keep Eden happily occupied.

Daniel is setting up the food and sweets table while Joey is setting up the table where Eden's birthday presents will be. Maria has been cleaning and organizing the kitchen and living room.

*I made this - please don't steal it*

"Joey, where do you want Eden's birthday sign to go?" Maria asks Joey, holding up the birthday sign on her hands.

"Can you put it on that table? If there's room for it. If not, we can always hang it up on the wall." Joey says to Maria.

"Of course! This birthday sign is really cute! Who made it?" Maria says to Joey as she sits the sign on the present table.

"Daniel made it a few nights ago! I love it! He worked really hard on it, it took him a few hours to make it actually." Joey says to Maria.

"Daniel has always been creative that way. He loves to make things with his hands, he was always making things when he was growing up." Maria says to Joey.

"He definitely does! That's one thing I LOVE about him!" Joey says happily and smiles at Maria.

"Are you two gossiping about me over here?" Daniel says playfully as he walks over to Joey and Maria.

"No! We are just saying how creative you are! Your mom loves the birthday sign you made for Eden." Joey says to Daniel as he hugs and kisses him.

"That birthday sign took me three hours to make! I love it though." Daniel says with a cheeky grin.

"You are so creative! Always have been!" Maria says, hugging Daniel tightly.

"Thank you, Mama!" Daniel says to Maria, hugging her close to him.

"You're welcome!" Maria says with a big smile.

"Hey Maria, can you check on the kids real quick? Daniel and I are going to get last minute things done." Joey says to Maria.

"Of course!" Maria says, kissing Joey and Daniel's cheeks before walking into the playroom, where the kids are all playing!