stuck in the house!

*The Graceffa-Preda's are staying home due to the Coronavirus outbreak! Thank you to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🥰

Due to the Coronavirus outbreak in the United States, schools are closed in California for a few weeks and a lot of families are staying home to stay safe!

So Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and River will be off school for about three weeks, which is making all of them very excited to have some fun and relaxing time at home!

Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and Eden are all in the playroom playing while Ash is upstairs taking his afternoon nap with Maria.

*Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, Eden and Ash's outfits*

Joey decides to film a family vlog since he hasn't vlogged anything since Shadow went to his new home in Michigan.

The whole Graceffa-Preda family is still grieving the loss of him, but they are happy that Shadow is happy with his new dads, Max and Tyler.

Joey turns his vlogging camera on as he smiles and waves at the vlogging camera.

"Ahhh, good day everyone and welcome to today's vlog! Today has just been a very relaxing day at home, but the next couple weeks is going to be all of us staying home and hiding from the Coronavirus! This virus is getting super scary and it is causing people to literally lose their minds at the grocery stores! Luckily, Daniel and I stocked up on everything we will need for the next month or so before he and River left on their road trip to take Shadow to his new home in Michigan." Joey says as he let's Moon, Wolf, Lark and Storm into the house and the four of them happily run around the house.

"Also, Daniel and River are finally back in California and they are on their way back home, which I am so happy about. I was getting really worried about them because this virus is basically in all of the states now! All of the kid's schools are closed for the next three weeks and the government has advised all families to stay home as much as they can so the virus doesn't spread as much. So we are going to try to stay in as much as we can and stay safe!" Joey says as he walks over to the playroom, where six of the Preda kids are at.

Joey then vlogs Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and Eden all happily watching a movie in the playroom together!

"Hey guys!" Joey says happily to Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and Eden as he vlogs them.

"Hi, Daddy!" Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and Eden all say in unison to Joey.

"What are you guys watching in here?" Joey asks Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and Eden.