early morning hike with papa

*Aspen, Haven and River all go on an early morning hike with Daniel! Thank you to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Love • Bree❣️*

Today is Tuesday!

Daniel, Aspen, Haven, River, Storm and Moon have all loaded up in the car to do an early morning hike together!

Aspen is sitting upfront with Daniel while River and Haven are sitting in the back seat and Moon and Storm are sitting in the open trunk.

Daniel decided to take his small car and not the family van since it is hard to drive a big van to a hiking place.

"Papa! I excited! I excited!" River says happily as he holds onto his favorite blanket and Daniel smiles.

"Me too, Riv! I am so glad you wanted to join us this morning!" Daniel says to River with a big grin.

"Yeah!" River says as he flaps his arms with lots excitement.

"I am excited too, Papa!" Haven says with a big grin.

"Me too! I can't wait to take a lot of pictures of the scenery!" Aspen says to Haven and Daniel

"And yourself." Haven says playfully to her older sister and Aspen giggles at Haven.

"Not this early. I don't have any makeup on, silly!" Aspen says as she and Haven both giggle.

"You don't need any makeup, Aspen. Neither do you Haven. You are gorgeous. Both of you girls are gorgeous just the way you are." Daniel says to Aspen and Haven.

Aspen smiles ear to ear at Daniel.

"Thank you, Papa. I love you!" Aspen says to Daniel with a big grin.

"I love you too, Papa!" Haven says to Daniel with a big smile.

"I love you two girlies so so much! And I love you, River!" Daniel says to River.

River giggles at Daniel, Aspen and Haven.

"Wuv you, Papa! Wuv wuv wuv!" River says with a big smile at Daniel.

Moon and Storm both begin to whine and get very excited in the trunk!

"Moon and Storm are both getting excited, Papa!" Haven says as she giggles and smiles at Moon and Storm.

Daniel giggles and smiles at Aspen, Haven and River.

"They always do on hikes!" Daniel says to Aspen, Haven and River.

"Are you two boys excited back there?" Daniel asks Moon and Storm as they both get excited some more.

Daniel drives the forty minute drive to the hike trail!

*****
Once at the hiking trail, Daniel parks the car and Aspen and Haven begin to walk around with Moon and Storm.

River jumps out and begins running around and giggles.

"Are you having fun already, bud? Do you want to walk or do you want to ride on my back?" Daniel asks River with a big grin.