day in the life vlog

*Welcome to Janiel Oneshots 2! Get ready for more Graceffa-Preda family oneshots! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 💗*

It has been four days since Miss Eden Maria Preda was born! The Graceffa-Preda's have been adjusting nicely to having another little one in the family! Daniel is has been up early and has been cleaning the house! Daniel has been making sure Joey is resting and not doing a lot of physical activity since he has just given birth.

Daniel vlogs himself and waves at the camera. He is wearing basketball shorts, a baggy shirt and his glasses.

"Hellur! Good morning! I know we haven't vlogged since Miss Eden was born! Her birth vlog and the kids meeting her should be up on Joey's YouTube channel now, I just uploaded it! The older six kiddos are out with my mom, I think they went to the park. My mom has been freaking amazing, watching the kids and helping us out a ton. Joey and I are definitely getting rest which is great. So thank you, Mama!" Daniel says as he let's the dogs outside.

"Joey is upstairs sleeping. I want him to rest as much as he can while he recovers. Giving birth is a lot of work, especially when you do it all naturally! So, I have been keeping him upstairs to rest and sleep. Joey actually woke up before me this morning and changed Eden's outfit because she had a huge poop explosion. Look what outfit he picked!" Daniel says as he films Eden in her swing.

*Eden's outfit*

*Eden's outfit*

Eden is in her swing, sucking on a pink pacifier covered up with a thin mint green blanket. Eden looks up at Daniel and wiggles around.

"Hi, baby girl! Hi! Her onesie says I love my Papa! And you do love your Papa! Don't you!" Daniel says as he unbuckles Eden out of her swing.

"Do you wanna cuddle with Papa? Yes, you do! She is a Papa and a Daddy's girl, that's for sure! She loves to be carried around in her carrier too! Let me get her in the carrier, I'll be right back." Daniel says as he turns the camera off.

Daniel then films himself carrying Eden in the carrier. Eden is happily sucking on her pacifier and is looking around the room.

"There's the baby girl! Hi, Edie! Hi!" Daniel says in a babyfied voice and kisses Eden's head softly.

"Eden is just hanging out. She loves skin to skin contact, it makes her very calm. And look at all this hair she has, she has so much hair! Eden has by far the most amount of hair as a newborn, Joey and I looked at baby pictures of the other kids last night. Oh, Eden went to her first doctors appointment yesterday! Baby girl is six pounds ten ounces and is still nineteen inches long! Baby girl is doing great! Well, I am going to organize the playroom because it is a hot mess! See you guys later!" Daniel says as he waves.

*****
"I just cleaned up the playroom! Good lord it was a disaster! I'm going to have to talk with the kids, especially Luna, River, Haven and Maxwell. They just throw the toys in there and don't put it back where it belongs. Oh, if you are hearing baby snores, Eden is knocked out. She's so cute. I just fed her a bottle and now she is sleeping." Daniel says as he rubs Eden's head softly and kisses her cheek.