s'mores fun!

*Joey, Daniel and the kids all have a fun night making s'mores as a family! Thank you to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🖤*

Today is Sunday at the Graceffa-Preda house!

Tonight, Daniel and Joey are inviting Madelaine, her dog Olive, Hope, Chance and their dogs Emry and Goldie for a s'mores fire pit party!

Everyone is going to have s'mores, blueberries with whipped cream or blueberry Chex Krispie Treats as a snack!

Right now, Daniel and Maria are getting the fire pit ready to go while Joey is sitting down with Ash in his arms while he watches the kids play and the dogs run around the yard.

"River Michael! We do not jump off of the slide!" Joey says sternly to River and River frowns at Joey.

"I sorry, Daddy." River says to Joey.

"It's okay! I just want you stay safe, buddy." Joey says to River.

Ash then yawns and rubs his head into Joey's chest, making Joey smile ear to ear.

"You are a sleeping boy, aren't you? It is your bedtime." Joey says softly to Ash and Ash babbles.

River then happily runs over to Joey.

"Come pway with us, Daddy!" River says as he happily flaps his arms.

"Let's me get the pack 'n' play out for Ash and lay him down and then I'll play with you guys!" Joey says to River.

"YAY!" River says with a big cheeky smile and he happily flaps his arms.

"I'll go get the pack 'n' play for you!" Maria says to Joey as she walks into the house.

"Thank you so much, Maria!" Joey says with a big cheeky smile.

*Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, Ricer, Eden and Ash's outfits*

"Daddy! Papa! Who is coming to our house tonight?" Luna asks both Joey and Daniel with a big smile.

"Auntie Hope, Chance and their dogs Emry and Goldie! Madelaine and Olive are also coming over as well!" Daniel says to Luna, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, River and Eden.

"Yay!" Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden all say in unison happily to Daniel.

Maria comes back outside with the pack 'n' play and she sets it up for Joey. Joey then hands Ash to Maria, making Maria smile.

"Come to Nonna, Cookie! Come to Nonna, baby boy!" Maria says in a babyfied voice at Ash as Joey smiles ear to ear at Maria.

"Ash loves his Nonna so so much!" Joey says as he kisses Ash's forehead and Maria smiles at Joey.