Markiplier x Reader: Pretty Girl

Mark's pov.

Everyday I saw her, my heart would stop as if to tell me to say something. To say anything. She would pass me every single day. I would be standing in line for coffee or be sitting on a bench at the mall when I would see her.

She was the most elegant and beautiful creature I had ever seen. The way she carried herself. The sureness of herself. She knew she was pretty. She knew it and I wanted to tell her that I did too.

But I never did.

Her hair, her eyes, her god damn legs! Everything about her made me just feel weird. A good weird, but also sad weird. Mostly because I knew I could never talk to her. She was too perfect.

I promised myself that I wouldn't let her walk right by me the next time I saw her. That I would say something. I knew my hopes were far fetched, but they were always worth a try.

She captivated me in a way no one else could. I mentioned her to my fans once, but no one seemed to care. But I care. I care about her.

She always put me in a different place. I was usually pretty cocky, but around her, I became a fool. I would put my hands in my pockets and blush. I never really spoke to her, but today, I told myself, things were going to change.

I walked to the coffee shop she always went to. 10 am every Tuesday and Friday. She would be ordering a double chocolate mocha with whipped cream and a cherry on top. I already knew that.

I sat down at the table across from the place she usually sits. I never get anything at that coffee shop. I would just watch that beautiful girl do whatever she was going to be doing that day.

She walked in right on time and walked to the table across from the one I was at. She set her things down and ordered her usual. As she was walking back to her table, I decided there is no better time than the present.

"Excuse me, Y/N?" I asked. My hands were sweaty and my legs were shaking.

"Yes?" She asked with her angelic voice. She turned to face me and I froze. Her beauty was captivating. She was amazing...

"Oh, nothing. You just have nice hair," I said. That was the biggest mistake of my life.

Looking back, there were a number of things I could have said to her, but at the time, my brain died and generated the quickest thing it could in substitution. I wish I could have done things differently.

"Why, thanks," she said, smiling that heart melting smile at me. I blew it. She sat down.

To this day, I haven't even tried to talk to another girl. Part of this is because I don't know how to anymore, but the other part is because I have never seen a girl so pretty as her. I don't think I ever will.

And no one will ever make my heart hurt as much as the person and love so much.

And everyday I see her, my heart stops as if to tell me to say something. To say anything. She passes me every single day. I would be standing in line for coffee or be sitting on a bench at the mall when I would see her.

She was the most elegant and beautiful creature I had ever seen. The way she carried herself. The sureness of herself. She knew she was pretty. She knew it and I wanted to tell her that I did too.

But I never did.

The end.