Markiplier:Reader DONT JUDGE MEEEE

Your pov

The house was quiet. Maybe too quiet for my liking. Especially since I knew Mark was home... What could he be doing?

He had finished recording, so maybe he was taking a shower. But I couldn't hear the water running... He might be taking a nap, but that wasn't likely either. He had just played a horror game, I thought.

I looked all around, trying to fine my crazy boy friend. It wasn't until I heard a laugh that I realized he must have been upstairs in the bedroom. Why was he giggling?

"Mark?" I said quietly, opening the door. He threw his phone, which hit the ceiling and landed in front of me.

"NO!" He shouted as I picked it up, looking at the screen. I stifled a laugh.

"You've been listening to 'what does the fox say' for an hour?" I asked, tossing him his phone back.

"Shut up," he mumbled. I smiled and laughed.

"That song went out of style at the end of 2014 bro," I said. Mark hopped up and started running out of the room.

"DONT JUDGE MEEEEEE!!!" He screamed in a high pitched voice. I laughed as I heard him fall down and say 'ow'.

"I'm not judging you," I said. "I'm ridiculing you."

"Oh," he said, poking his head back through the door. "Then... DONT RIDICULE MEEEEE!!!" He puncuated this by running away again. I shook my head.

"Strange man..." I muttered as he left.

Fin

Sorry this was late and short. I've been super busy with random shit. I hope you liked this one.