A/N: (comedy) The End Of The Universe

Everyone, I found the end of the universe, and it's not somewhere in the vastness of space and time. It's in Texas.

There is a city in Texas. In this city, there's a street. And on the corner of this street, there is a Starbucks. Perfectly normal, just a Starbucks. But across the street, on the plot of land DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET... There is another Starbucks. ANOTHER. GOD. DAMN. STARBUCKS.

Now, I'm not one to judge, but I just wonder who stood there on the empty plot of land with his family around him, staring at the already existing Starbucks and went "you know what this plot of land needs? Another Starbucks."

The son pipes up "but daddy there already one."

"Shut up. You know why this place needs another Starbucks?"

The son raises his hand. "Because you're an idiot?"

"No! Because it'll be the end of the universe ya little shit!"

Two Starbucks... That town is only good for one kind of person, and that's people with alsimers. Because only people with alsimers are going to get their coffee at Starbucks, leave said Starbucks, and then see the other Starbucks across the street and say, "You know what? I could really go for a cup of joe right about now..."

I tell ya it's the end of the universe. And this is a TOTALLY TRUE STORY. If I could remember the city name, I would tell you. The only reason there isn't a picture above is because I forgot the name.

The end of the universe is a Starbucks in Texas.

The end.