A/N: Yes I Made That Supernatural Picture Above

For one, I am starting a series of supernatural oneshots soon, so I made this beauty for all you fans out there that get this. For everyone else, that's the weirdest god damn shit you'll ever see, not because it's a guys face on hair pins, but because the people that do get it are going to be laughing uncontrollably and shouting "BOBBY PINS" which is probably really weird for you.

So that's going to be up in maybe a couple minutes. So just keep eyes peeled, spn fans. Once again, suggestion based, so have fun controlling me, my sweet puppet masters.

Also, if you like, you can kik me at RavenLux24 if you want to fangirl about things. I sure do.

I just wanted you to know that I am beyond obsessed with supernatural and if you haven't seen it you need to. It's amazing. Ask anyone.

So, in conclusion, BOBBY PINS GOD DAMN IM GOOD. AND EVERYONE WHO DOESNT GET THAT IS LIKE "I don't get that reference," AND THEN THE FANDOM GETS THAT REFERNCE THAT YOU, AS A NONFANDOM MEMBER, MADE INADVERTANTLY AND WE ALL LOSE OUR SHIT AGAIN.

Also, I am writing a diary thing which also shall serve as a funny Q&A thing. It's called YERP DA DERP.

This message brought to you by me, Raven, Queen of Hell.