Whoopsiedoodles Mark:Reader

It was quiet that day. Too quiet, actually. I mean, Mark had been shouting all day, and you had to put up with that all day as you worked on baking cookies. But now, everything fell dead silent. You couldn't hear a thing. And this bothered you.

"Mark?" You called out to the empty house. Not empty, persay, but just seemingly so.

You wondered deeply about where he'd gotten off to. You wondered if you should call his mobile and check on him. You thought, I say, because you did not act, and instead say on the floor, thinking quietly to yourself all these things that you could do.

"MARK!!" You called out again. Still, no response came. It was only then that you heard a crashing sound, and when you rushed to see what had been the cause, you saw Mark laying at the bottom of the stairs.

"Uh whoops!" He said, getting up. You furrowed your brow.

"Mark! What were you doing?!" You said, angrily glaring into his eyes.

"I was going to surprise you with my love, but I couldn't because I fell," he said, pouting at the end of this.

"It's ok, Markimoo!" You said, helping your lover up.

You kissed his cheek, but he pulled you into a long. passionate kiss on your lips. You savoured the feeling, and by the time he had pulled away, you were smiling.

"I didn't say I wasn't going to still give you that love," Mark said with a smirk.

"Well if that is so, then you could give me a little more," you said, kissing him again.

I'm not going to say anything, but all I will say is that you two had a very eventful night.

End.

Please tell me which iplier to pair you guys up with next. Also if you want I could do a male reader and Mark because I'm gender neutral so no fucks are given.

I love you all

Stay bright, my potato.