Loony Bin~1

Mark, Dark, Reader, and Wilford all sat in an uncomfortable silence, having all been called into a meeting room for, well, a meeting. The meeting was called by the author, who was upset with chapter production and wished to begin a new schedule with a faster production rate. However, the main characters in the story all had to sit quietly, waiting for the author to show up. She had not prepared dialogue for the characters to converse with while they waited for her because the author thought she would be on time, not stalled up in traffic (Tumblr) for longer than usual.

The silence felt heavy, weighted as nervous glances were exchanged. Reader sat next to Mark on the sofa of the white, bland meeting room. Dark and Wilford sat in their own separate chairs.

Unable to speak, they just looked at each other, trying to use body language to communicate. Finally, Reader noticed a pen and paper on the table in front of them that no one had noticed. She began to write.

"WHERE IS THE AUTHOR?!" It read. Everyone collectively shrugged. Suddenly, the author appeared, sitting in a lavish throne. Dialogue finally appeared as well.

"WHERE WERE YOU?!" All four characters exclaimed at once. The author winced.

"Calm down. No need to shout," she muttered. "I was caught in bad traffic."

"This is the internet!" Mark said. "There's no traffic here!"

"Sorry!" The author said. The Reader rolled her eyes, Dark doing likewise as Wilford and Mark huffed silently.

"So why did you call us here?" Dark finally grumbled.

"OH YEAH! THAT THING!!" Raven exclaimed. She shot up out of her chair, but then realized she was too lazy to stand, and sat back down as an awkward silence welcomed itself to their ears.

"What thing?" Mark asked, breaking the silence again.

"Well... I was thinking a new series..."

"NOT ANOTHER!" Reader shouted. She pointed an accusing finger at the author as she continued. "Last time you proposed a series, I said no because you made him kidnap me!" She pointed at Dark. "AND THEN HE SUBJECTED ME TO MY WORST FEARS, INCLUDING THE SATAN BREAD!!"

"HIS NAME IS LOAFER, THE ALMIGHTY LOAF," Dark shouted back. The author waited, patient, for them to stop talking. Finally, she continued.

"I mean, yeah I put you through that, but it's almost over anyway! And this isn't anything bad. It's pretty awesome."

"What is it?" Wilford said, speaking for the first time in the chapter.

"It's called the Loony Bin!" The author exclaimed, clapping her hands together.

"And what's it about?" Mark asked.

"It's where I put you all and I in a big house together and see what happens!"

"NO!" Everyone collectively shouted.

"WAIT WAIT!" The author screamed, settling them down. "It's a MANSION!"

There was a brief silence.

"Can we have time to think about it?" Reader said. The author nodded.

"Ok. You guys sit and think it over. I'll be back." With that, The author disappeared, the dialogue leaving again. Reader facepalmed, the author coming back once more with a slip of paper in her hand.

"Forgot about this!" She handed it to Mark, then vanished again.

Everyone looked at Mark, expectant of his dialogue. He sighed. The peper read as follows:

'Question: Will you do the series? Mark: Yes.'

Everyone collectively facepalmed and the author laughed her ass off looking at horrible outdated memes on Tumblr.