Sexiplier:Reader I Just Don't Get You

Your pov

I walked into the kitchen to see something I never thought I would see. On that particular day, I had worked overtime in my coffee shop and had met a man with a tattoo on his tongue, so when I say that I saw something when I got home that I never expected to see, that's really saying something.

Now, the reason I say I never expected to see this thing was because, not only was it an insane thing to do, but my friend who was doing it was, to my knowledge, completely sane. However, now I was beginning to question that.

I stared, open mouthed from the corner of the room as my friend, wearing my clothing, danced in the kitchen with a totally straight face, waving two fish around. I just watched. What else was I to do?

There are a lot of things I could have said in that instance. While I was standing there, however, none of those things came into my mind. All I could think about was what my friend could possibly be thinking. And in my clothes! I shook my head and walked back to the door.

"I'm home!" I shouted, opening and closing the door again.

"I can explain!" He shouted. I heard a crash.

"No need to explain!" I shouted, walking into the room. He looked so weird in my clothes. Kind of sexy, really. Everyone else always thought he was. I did too.

"Why don't I have to explain this?" He asked, gesturing to my clothes, still tightly hugging his body.

"Because I am sure you have your reasons and no matter what you say to me, I just don't get you," I said with a smile. He smiled back.

My friend is a curious fellow and I really wish I could understand what he was. I wish he made more sense. I don't even know why he's my friend if I come home all the time to crazy things. Coming home to him dancing with fish and wearing my clothes.

But he isn't insane. And I don't mind. I don't mind my sexy friend doing crazy things. I don't mind the messes he makes or the things he does with his life. In fact, I rather like it.

Things would never be the same without my sexy, silly friend.

The end

{{{permission to make a sad chapter next, brochachos?}}}