A/N: I Forgot Why I Wrote This Authors Note

As the title states, I have completely forgotten why I started writing this. I'm sure that half way through it I'll remember and start a rant, but for now, I think I should let y'all know that to have people read this is wonderful and the comments you leave mean more to me than the votes. I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WANT YOU T O K N O W T H A T. K N O W I T.

Ahem *clears throat* sorry for that. I just figured that was important. Also, I lost my shoe. I need help finding it. Everyone look under your sofas tonight and check to see if it's there. I need me mah shoe.

Sam Winchester feels my pain on the shoe thing. And while I'm still on the topic, I want to ask you guys if you know where my glove is. I lost it. Actually, it's a mitten. It's the Laziness Mitten. If I'm drawing and I don't want to draw a hand, I put the Laziness Mitten on the drawing and BAM. I suddenly don't have to draw the hand. BRILLIANT. But I seem to have misplaced it. If you could look for it while in search of my shoe, I would love it. Btw...

Anyone who has read this far will know that if you leave a comment, I will do a custom for you. And you surely know exactly how to do that. Leave character name, which Mark you want, scenario, any details. I will FULLFIL YOUR WISHES. I promise you this. For ANYONE who leaves a comment.

AND I MEAN ANYONE.

EVEN IF I ALREADY WROTE YOU A CUSTOM.

ITS BEEN A WHILE.

I

NEED

REQUESTS

SRSLY GUYS.

SERIOUSLY.

So that concludes this authors note. Also I want to let you know that I have my lil personal diary thingy. Before you disregard that, I want you to know that that's the Q n A area. It's also full of funny shit. I REALLY WANT YOU TO CHECK IT OUT

PLEEEEEEEASE

Or don't. I'm not going to push it. I'm nice like that.

I mean... not being egotistical or anything. *whispers:* I'm fucking awesome tho...

So I guess THIS concludes my authors note. SUGGEST. LIVE. LOVE. LAUGH. POOP I mean wat