Markiplier:Ray {custom} Pt.2 Starlight

A few days later~~

Ray's pov

I sat down on the couch, trying to be more comfortable. I still felt kind of weird after the airport incident. What was that, you might ask? Let's just say people don't want me to leave because they are scared of what I could do to the world. Ha! Like I'm even that scary!

Mark felt really bad for me. He said a person as nice as me didn't deserve a place like that anymore. That's why we were at the airport. He was taking me to a new home in LA. Somewhere he knew I would be safe. For some reason, that mattered a lot to him.

So that brings is to now. Sitting on his couch watching national geographic and eating (favourite food). What a great day. And since the sun hurt, he said I was allowed to be with him all day and we could go do something at night. Neither of us knew what that was yet, but we were sure as hell gonna find out!!

"Do you think we should go play at a park or something?" Marks voice came from the other room like a velvety daydream floating around on the air of his majesty. Yeah. You could say I liked him a bit.

"I don't know," I replied, disappointed with my own voice now. "It doesn't matter to me. We could go to a dinner place for all I care."

"What if we go to my star spot?" He asked. Now he had my attention.

"What's that, then?" I said, turning around. He was sitting on the counter with no pants on.

Don't look down don't look at his legs don't you even think about it don't you dare-- DOH!

There was a but if a pause wherein I tore my gaze from his legs and set it on the wall. He was smiling, but I didn't try to fuel the fire, so to speak.

"Well, my star spot is a place I found in this field where you can see these stars at night and--"

"No thanks. I would rather just stay here for a while," I responded. He walked over and sat next to me.

Normally, I wouldn't care if he was this close, but I had just looked at his legs and he still wasn't wearing pants, so I felt a bit uncomfortable. Still, I engaged in conversation with our pants less angel and we talked for a very long time about all sorts of things.

"Ray, I am way too glad to have met you," he said as the conversation began to die down.

"Well, if I hadn't met you, I might be dead by now," I replied. He smiled and put his hand on mine. I faought the blush.

"I think you might be something more to me than I initially thought you would be," he said. I looked away, but he held my chin towards his face.

"What do you mean?" I asked, shakily.

"You know what I mean." When he said this, it was a half-whisper. He leaned towards me and I leaned towards him as well.

"Thank you, Ray. Thank you for being so special," he said. He pulled me forward.

His lips smashed gently into mine, catching me off guard. I tried not to bit him with my fangs as he moved his lips on mine. We moved in synche for a few moments before we both started to realize what air really meant for the survival of our species and had to break the kiss.

"Ray, I think I love you," he said, holding my forehead against his own my cupping the back of my head.

"I think I love you too, Mark," I said in return. He brought me back for another passionate kiss.

My pants less angel, Mark and I kissed for so long that night. We kissed so much that night. I find it funny that he mentioned going to a stargazing place. We didn't really need a sky to see stars that night.

End.

{{{I hope you liked it, Ray! It was deleted three times but I finally got it! You are amazing. Any other requests will be done to the best of my ability. Thank you all for believing in me.}}}