Darkiplier:Reader

Imagine":

Your pov:

I ran at top speed so as to get away from that thing that was chasing me. He took the form of Mark, my friend a long time ago. When we lost touch, I found this one demon named Dark began popping up everywhere. I couldn't shake him off. He was always somewhere nearby...

The dark, foggy streets messed with my mind as I bolted between alleys and trucks. I jumped over a dumpster and slid under a semi truck, scraping my knees and rear. I looked behind me. He was still there.

His red eyes pierced the foggy sky, staring straight at me. I couldn't outrun him. He could fly. So I had to do confusing patterns to get him detoured. That's all I could really do in my helpless state, as it was.

Eventually I found myself trapped at a dead ended alley with a brick wall to my back. He floated towards me with that mouth all sewn shut with threads. It was done up in a smile, even though I could tell he had fought the design, judging by the amount of blood on the sides of his mouth.

He had tears in his eyes and was staring straight at me. I was too scared to see that he was too. I screamed and he looked hurt, like he wanted to say something, but couldn't. Then, he disappeared.

Dark's pov

When that Y/N girl left, I was not planning on bothering her. She was so sweet. I knew it would hurt me and Mark and even her if I did bother her. But then the incident happened.

I came home to find Mark dead on the floor with a more that said "Get out and tell Y/N" and I couldn't figure out what that meant until he got me too.

There was a man with powers that wanted Y/N dead and killed Mark because he knew her. And to stop me from warning her, the man tried to kill me too. But he failed and I got off with a sewn shut mouth and a scarred face.

Ever since then, I knew I had to tell her what happened. What would happen to her if she didn't hide. But whenever I got close, she would scream and run. She would call me a freak.

And it hurt me.

I expected as much. I mean, I am a horrific demon creature. But the mouth wasn't me. That was the man. And the more she ran from me, the more she yelled at me, the more scared she was of me, the more it hurt to know what would become of her if she didn't hide from the man.

I wish I could have told her. I wanted to, but I couldn't. Even if she would listen, I couldn't tell her.

And then the day came. I knew she was going to die that day. I woke up knowing I had one chance left to save her.

But she didn't listen.

And she ran.

And she called me a freak.

And so I cried and turned and left, never coming back to her because I knew that she was going to die and I couldn't do a dammed thing to save her.

And she did.

I saw the news a day later. That news confirmed that I made the biggest mistake of my life. That I was doomed to be alone for the rest of eternity.

That if I had stayed in the alley with her for two more minutes, I could have killed the man that was going to kill her, and that breaks me.

It hurts to know that.

And she will never know what she meant to me.

And I will never know why she hated me.

And I will forever miss Y/N, the girl that changed my soul.

The end