Sassy Llama Squad

((For @__bunny_wabbit__ Thank you for this beautiful title idea!
F/C= favourite colour))

Tea parties are generally considered to be a recreation for little girls who can't make any friends because the kids they liked were "too cool" to hang out with them, kAREN..!! Ahem... Sorry.

Anyway, you wouldn't normally want to do anything involving a table so short, a midget would bang his shins against it and curse in disdain. You also wouldn't normally do anything with tea cups made of cheap plastic. Or anything with stuffed animals. Or anything with Dark, Mark, and Wilford. Yet, here you were, having a tea party with the Chaos Crew.

In the doorway, unnoticed, stood a perturbed Sexyplier ((Sexyplier? Sexiplier? Idk...)). Why didn't you invite him? He wanted to have a tea party. Maybe Frank could have a tea party with him. He decided to leave and go ask.

"This is awesome!" Mark exclaimed. He was wearing a feather boa and make up, expertly done by you and Wilford.

"I'm bored..." Dark said, about to fall asleep. You slammed your fist on the table.

"NO SLEEPING!" You shouted.

Everyone was holding a stuffed animal llama. Llamas were awesome, no doubt about that. You all had one. Wilford had a sparkly pink one. You had a (F/C) one with a monocle. Mark's was red with a top hat. Dark had a black one with red eyes and fangs.

"So we need a squad name for our llamas, don't we?" Wilford asked.

Being the Chaos Crew, you knew you all had to come up with a fantastic name for your llama squad.

"Evil Llama Brigade?" Dark offered. You all shook your heads.

"Silly Llama Buddies?" Mark said with hopeful puppy eyes.

"SASSY LLAMA SQUAD!" Wilford blurted out. You clapped your hands and pointed at him.

"YES! I LOVE IT!" You shouted.

The tea party went beautifully the rest of the time. You ended up getting into a stuffed animal fight, the stuffy equivalent of a pillow fight. There was a lot more hugging than Dark was comfortable with, but who cares? He needs to learn to be a sweetie. The Sassy Llama Squad was a good start for him.