Warfstache Wednesday Custom--Wilford:Ray

((RayRay131414 told me to make her another one. She said I get to make a random scenario. Ray, you have NO IDEA what you've done. I present to you... Warfstache Wednesday. Enjoy))

Ray and Wilford were weird. Not like "dress up as faeries and run around the forest" kind of weird, but I mean like "celebrate Wednesdays with warfstaches and glitter" kind of weird.

Ray was, at this point, outside of their house that they shared as boy friend and girl friend, painting a giant warfstache onto the hood of their car with shiny pink paint. This was probably a horrible idea, but the amount of fucks not given about this was a truly staggering number.

Wilford, on the other hand, was out buying glitter to put on the paint, getting warfstache balloons, a warfstache cake, and a giant poster of a warfstache from a printing shop. This was, to say the least, very strange to the people around him. When he went into the printers shop and asked for a picture of a pink mustache on the largest piece of paper it was possible to get, the receptionist actually began thinking if he was mentally stable, almsot called the police, and got Wilford his giant ass warfstache poster because she was scared and didn't want to deal with him anymore.

Ray was done with the painting by the time he got home in their other car. He actually didn't know she was painting the warfstache on the car, but he loved the effort she put in. She splashed him with paint and he splashed her back. They went inside and chilled together. Finally, the author decided she needed to get something to happen, so the scene changed.

They were in a field of flowers, but the flowers were shaped like warfstaches. They were so pink and beautiful. The author realized she had made a horrible mistake when Wilford and Ray began galumphing about in the field like looneys, but she didn't really mind.

"WARFSTACHE WEDNESDAY WARFSTACHE WEDNESDAY!" They both shouted, skipping merrily about. They did this for a supposedly unhealthy amount of time because Raven had writers block and was a bit too lazy to actually think of something to do.

Ray and Wilford stargazed together in the field, scared that the author had fallen asleep and forgot to put them back in their house.

Still, they were happy.

And Raven still had writers block.

The end.