Warfstache/Darkiplier:Reader Cat Fight (raaanwr!)

Invisible ceiling elephant's pov

Dark: I think we both know who she's gonna go for, Mark!

Mark: Yeah. Me. Because I'm hotter than you.

Dark: Oh don't pull that card. We're the same guy. I was making a point as to our personalities, you idgit.

Mark: Y/N is going to choose me, if we're going by personalities.

Dark: Oh yeah?

Mark: Yeah. I'm fun and lovable and do whatever she wants!

Dark: But I'm a bad boy. I do what I want to do. If that includes her, she's fine with it.

Mark: Oh but what if she's not? She only would like you because you're me!

Dark: I didn't ask to be you! Besides, she already kissed me.

Mark: She kissed me too. Remember? We were playing truth or dare!

Dark: We were not!

Mark: Was too!!

Dark: Not!

Mark: Yuh huh!

Dark: She totally would go for me! Y/N is sensible. She wouldn't be able to resist.

Mark: Y/N is a sensible person. You said it yourself. Why would she fall for a trouble making demon?

Dark: Because she's into that shit that's why!!!!

Mark: Nuh uh!

Dark: Yeah huh!

*Room falls dead silent as Y/N walked in with Wilford Warfstache, his arm around her waist*

Y/N: Wilford is taking me on a date. Don't wait up!

*Wilford leans down and kisses Y/N passionately. Mark and Dark have no immediate words, and instead stare, dumbfounded, as Y/N and Wilford walk out of the room*

Mark: That was weird.

Dark: Yeah. I totally didn't expect that at all.

Mark: Soooooo what now...?

Dark: Xbox?

Mark: Xbox!

The end

{This story was brought to you by a very small, invisible, purple elephant on the ceiling. Frank, as his name is, is staying undercover for a while in your imaginations. Any strange activities you might experience can be now credited to Frank. Frank would like you to know that the reason he is staying with you is that he is studying for his colledge degree in annoying. Frank would also like you to know that he is not truly responsible for the breaking of any vases, and that that broken vase was totally the cat, not him. Thank you. Good day.}