Mark:Reader I Miss You~2

((Opposite of last))

Mark's pov:
(Relatively)

Mark stared down at the recently dug grave. Rain fell softly through the pine trees. Mark let the rain hit his face, mixing with the tears. A dismal grey fog swirled around him, engulfing him like a sorrowful blanket of horror. He felt as though he was in a movie, but that didn't matter now. He could only think one thing.

Come back...

It was a simple request, one that he was sure you would have fulfilled if you loved him. Even though he recieved no reply, he felt you forgave him for not helping. For not pushing you aside when you leaped in front of the bullet for him that day. The killer didn't even mean to shoot.

"Y/N... Come back..." The broken words fell from his quivering lip and into the cold soil below, not even reaching your cold, dead ears. You couldn't have heard him anyway.

Mark's knees buckled and he planted them into the soil, shoulder slumping, shaking as he sobbed. He buried his head in his hands. What was his life now? What would he do? Without you, he wasn't a fun person. He was a youtuber. What use was that without you to keep him company?

"Y/N... P-please come back... Please..."

He continued sobbing, the rain lightening up a little. It finally dispersed, leaving a rainbow in the sky. A beautiful mist that once was fog began to swirl in the newly revealed light, but all was silent. Only Mark's sobs filled the cold air.

After a few minutes, Mark stopped crying, standing up and looking at your grave. He needed you back.

"Y/N... I... I loved you. Please come back..."

Mark finally turned, leaving the graveyard. He had to go play it off to his fan base that he was fine now. He couldn't tell them of your passing.

He walked on an empty street, crows in the distance cawing loudly. The mist was gone now, but the clouds were back. You weren't going to come back like he wished, and he knew that. So he went far away from the graveyard, leaving nothing behind him but the saddest of tears and the moaning dirge of the coal black crows in the graveyard.