Custom--Darkiplier:Shadana

((FOR THE GREAT AND POWERFUL Shadana I MAKE THIS FOR YOU AND IT WILL. BE. FUNNY.))

Shadana and Darkiplier were standing, silently staring into each other's eyes as the darkness of night swirled around them in a dismal sort of way. They were not moving or talking because the dumbass author hadn't thought of anything to write yet. She had thought of making them do something, but nothing exciting was coming to her.

Darkiplier was thinking deeply about Shadana. About her features that he had grown to love O so much. He thought of her hair, her smile, her eyes, her body. Her everything, really. Darkiplier was really thinking about Shadana. Shadana, however, was thinking about cheese sandwiches. More specifically, which kind of cheese sandwich she was going to make herself when she got home from this empty parking garage they were standing in. Cheddar or American... The eternal question.

Finally, the author stepped into the scene, pretty much ruining it for everyone. Shadana and Dark stared at her as she flailed her arms around, trying to tell them something. They could not hear her. It was at this moment the author realized the problem. She had forgotton to turn her mic on.

"WELL?!" The author blurted out furiously after pressing a small read button on her shirt. "TALK TO EACH OTHER!!"

"We don't know what to say!" Dark shouted. The author thought for a minute.

"Talk about the Avengers or something," she said. Recently, she has become deeply infatuated with the fictional superheroes.

"Stop telling us what to do!" Shadana said. The author could not argue. She stormed out of the scene with an angry expression on her face.

"So... What now?" Dark asked, shifting in place.

"I don't know! Don't ask me! I'm just a character, at this point!" Shadana replied.

"But you aren't a character because you're real," Dark said. Shadana shook her head.

"If I'm in a story, I am clearly a character," she said, aggravated.

"But the author isn't a character."

"She is too!"

"I don't think so. I think you aren't a character if you're real."

"Whatever."

After Shadana ended the conversation, neither of them truly saw how to talk again. They realized that they COULD say anything they wanted because it was the authors story so she would get in trouble, but there seemed something too childish about that. Childish in a bad way.

"Can we just go home and eat cheese sandwiches?" Shadana said, still being bombarded by thoughts of the delicious food.

"Yeah sure," Dark replied.

As they both walked away, exiting the empty parking garage that they still didn't know the reason for which they were in, the author came back into the scene, trying as hard as she could to pull a plot back together, but failing because it was 11:14 pm and she was tired as fuck.

The author then preceded to fall asleep on the gross floor.

Shadana and Darkiplier are cheese sandwiches.

The reader of the fic was very pleased.

The end.