Mark:Reader I Miss You~1

((Be patient. I'm out of practice in my writing. And I am so SO sorry I haven't writen in forever.))

Your pov:

You sat down at your desk, pulling the pencil and paper from the drawer you kept them in. Brushing the dust off the wooden surface, you began to write, tears filling your eyes as you thought again about your lost loved one.

Dear Mark,
It's been two months since you died and I wish you would come back. I recorded another video and posted it on your channel like you told me to. I'm sorry if you are mad that I played I Am Bread again. I couldn't help myself. I want you to remember... I miss you.

You put the pencil down and folded the paper up. Just another day without Mark.

You never rode buses anymore because that's how he died. A bus crash. It was you taking care of his channel now, like he wanted you to. Over nine million subscribers and you didn't earn or deserve any of them. They weren't your fandom.

You put the note in your pocket, reminding yourself that you could always deliver it to the grave later. The song "My Imortal" by Evanescence played over and over in your mind whenever you thought of him. It was a dreaded feeling you wished you could burn away.

It never left you alone, though.

You walked over to the dresser, a picture of you and Mark sitting there. You picked it up, touching it gently. As much as you wanted to let go, as much as you wanted to say it was all over, as much as you wanted to move on, those three words echoed in your mind, haunting you.

I miss you.