Warfstache:Reader Oops

Cereal. You wanted cereal. Right now. You needed it. Now.

You bolted into the kitchen, grabbing a box of (favourite cereal) and a bowl, slamming them on the table with a spoon in your hand. Now for the milk. You opened the fridge door to reveal...

"Where's the milk?!" You exclaimed, looking at the emptiness of the fridge.

You got no response.

"Wilford?" You began to question the lack of response, realizing that it couldn't be good.

Walking into the living room, you got a very bizarre feeling. Like someone was behind you. But before you could turn around, you went rigid, a cold substance pouring over your hair and down your shoulders.

"WHAT THE BLOODY H--"

"Oops!" Wilford skipped around to the front of you, milk carton falling to the ground. You gritted your teeth in pure rage.

You loved Wilford with all your heart, but right now was a moment in which you would love to beat that majestic mustache off his fabulous face.

"WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?!?!" You shouted, still dripping wet. He sniggered, sitting down on a chair in the kitchen.

"Warfstache Wednesday, baby!" He said through laughs.

"NOT OK!" You shouted again. He continued to laugh.

"I'll buy more milk!"

"I WANTED CEREAL!!"

"Don't cry over spilled milk!"

"DONT SPILL MILK OR ILL MAKE YOU CRY!!" You flipped him off, causing him to raise a hand to his chest.

"That was offensive!" He said in a gasping, sassy tone.

"Your face is offensive..." You grumbled, walking to your bedroom for clean clothes.

"What are you doing?" Wilford asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Going to take a shower..." You growled. You grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom.

"Mind if I join?" Wilford inquired, walking toward you.

"Not unless you want a bar of soap shoved up your ass!" You shouted, slamming the door in his face and locking it.

No one messes with your cereal plans.