Prologue

Changed by the after taste of a bitter pre-semester break event, Lee Y/N faces November with a new view of everything and a more chill, laid back persona with the rough edges of a torn heart. Although nothing seems to be going well as the universe decided to enter Liu Yuxin into her life, the literal definition of perfect for many, fawned over by everyone. Well, everyone, except for Lee Y/N.

~

"I told you, I don't give a damn. Okay? Nothing will come out of my mouth. So, you can stop pestering me now." I groaned out as I stretched my arm up in attempt to snatch my headphones back from her grasp.

Instead of backing down, she just raised her hand up higher, fingers wrapped almost delicately around the gray headphones and backed away, expression cold and serious as she looked me in the eyes.

"Listen, you cannot tell anyone, not even-" I rolled my eyes as she started that speech again.
"My friends, family and ya da, ya da. Because if not, you'll make sure that I'll have one hell of a time here." I finished, looking at her in boredom.

Surprisingly, the corner of her lips quirked up into a barely noticeable smirk as she grabbed me by the wrist, looking down at me, eyes glinting as she continued to hold my headphones up.

"Good girl, you remember." She said, tone smug as she stared at me, still smirking.

I could feel my annoyance consistently growing and honestly, my hands are itching to wipe that goddamn smirk off her lips. All I wanted is to go to the cafeteria to eat with Yu Yan and Lin Fan, but here I am, stuck in the halls with little Miss Perfect. Liu Yuxin.

Everyone is already in the cafeteria, probably eating up all the good food and leaving the, well, less pleasant ones to those unfortunate enough to be late. I narrowed my eyes at her before smirking back. I grabbed her hand that was grabbing me before speaking up again.

"Yes, princess, now be a dear and do the same. I already told you that I have no interest in any dramas. I don't care about your double life and all that." I spoke out, giving her my sweetest smile as I patted her cheek twice and ending with a mocking pinch.

The trick seemed to work as she stood there frozen, a faint pink dusting her cheeks, and the smirk dropping from her lips along with her raised arm. Her seemingly cold eyes were slightly wide in astonishment and I took it as the perfect opportunity to finally snatch my headphones from her before dropping my hold on her and backing away with a glare.

"I told you. I won't speak of it, because unlike literally majority of this school, I have better things to do than focus on someone else's life." I deadpanned before turning and starting to walk away.

I wore the headphones and blasted the music on, trying to wash away the traces of my irritation with the music, letting out a breath of air as it all became peaceful again. I put my hands in my pockets and continued to walk, head bobbing from time to time to the beat of the song.

The image of what had happened just moments ago flashed in my mind and I couldn't help but shake my head. How arrogant. Just because she's fawned over by the students and teachers in this school doesn't mean that it goes the same for me. Like hell I am interested. I don't want dramas and most certainly, I don't care.

The burn of her stare in the back of my head made me roll my eyes as I moved one of the speakers away from my ears and turn to see her staring at me in astonishment. Her eyes met mine as if she just snapped out of her trance and she glared again.

"Y-yah! You-"
"You know, for someone who's rank one, you have low comprehension. My mouth is shut. I. Don't. Care." I huffed out as she's about to start her rants and threats. I gave her a smirk and wink before turning away. Lin Fan had better not eat all the potato fries yet.

~~~~
A/N:
Umm hey! Yule here. This is just a very rough idea that I've had for a long time now and it just won't leave my mind so I've decided to write it down. And I finished FLMH just like weeks ago, and I still pretty much don't know what I'm doing😂. So, I'll probably end up deleting this later on😂.

Let me know you thoughts, I guess?

~yule☔🌧💗