58. Person C

Y/N's POV

I tore my eyes away from Yuxin and turned to the door as it slammed open. There, I saw Lin Fan, who looks like she just got mobbed. Her hair and clothes are disheveled as she panted for breath. What the hell happened to her? One minute she was gone. The next, it seems to me like she got in trouble.

I turned back to Yuxin who looks like she's been frozen and got the air knocked out of her lungs by how red her face is. What was she about to say? I shook my head and stood up to go over to Lin Fan.

"Never mind, Yuxin. You can just tell me later." I spoke up as I pulled my hands away form hers. She must still be stuck in a daze to answer.

I turned and walked towards Lin Fan who's still trying to catch her breath. Keran is already beside her along with Yu Yan. Xiaotang, well, she's being herself and sitting back, completely relaxed while eating.

"What the hell happened to you?" I spoke up, my brows furrowing in confusion.

"I- no time to explain! Just pretend I'm not here!" Lin Fan answered and tugged me towards the door before hiding behind me.

"What the hell is that?" Xiaotang asked, making me turn to them, still confused about what going on.
"Haven't you seen a wig before? Well, Xiaotang, this is what you call a wig." Lin Fan answered as she wore a hat with a dark gray wig attached to it.

"She's stressed. She's getting snappy." Yu Yan commented.
"No, shit." I rolled my eyes before turning to Lin Fan.

"What's going on? You look like you got mobbed or something."
"That's because I was robbed! And I need you to drive her away, okay? Okay. Thanks." She answered and turned and nudged me towards the door.

What? Drive who away? Before I could ask her more, the classroom door slammed open again. I flinched and stumbled backwards as it nearly hit me in the face square on. I could hear the others gasping as my heart spike up and I clutched my chest in fright. Maybe I shouldn't have drank too much coffee earlier.

"Don't you know how to calmly open a door?!" I snapped as I regained composure and looked at the entrance of the room. It was Ge Xinyi from Class D and a member of my club.

"She's mad..."

"Duh! She nearly got hit on the face. Did you expect her to jump around in glee?"

"P-president Lee?" Ge Xinyi stuttered out. The irritation on her face slowly dissolving and being replaced by surprise.

I didn't answer and just looked at her blankly. She must be the one that Lin Fan is running away from. Ge Xinyi. From what I know, she's been one of the girls who have been after Lin Fan's tail since the beginning of school, last year. I don't know why she's still doing this after being turned down a couple of times.

"President Lee! I-I didn't know y-you were there. I'm sorry!" She rambled on with apologies as she bowed continuously.
"I d-dint mean to slam the door. I was in a h-hurry and I'm sorry if I-"

"Stop. What are you even doing here?" I questioned and rose a brow, even though I already figured out why, just to stop her from rambling.

"O-oh..." She cleared her throat and stood straight, composing herself.
"I was looking for Lin Fan, President Lee. Where is she?" She leaned on the side to see behind me.

"She's not here." I answered and slightly moved to block her view.
"Are you sure? I know she's here. I saw her running towards here." She asked again and suspiciously looked at me.

"Why bother asking me then, if you're not gonna believe?" I said back and crossed my arms.

That seemed to snap her back to reality and she looked back at me with wide eyes and a gaping mouth. I rose a brow and kept my face expressionless, testing her to see if she'll say anything more. I was about to tell her to go back to their floor, but her eyes caught something behind me and gasped.